[SOLVED] Keystrokes Emulation Problem When running Multiple instances

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am using the latest version of Zennoposter v4.3.0.0. I had this problem even in the older versions.
I tried this in windows 7 and win xp sp3 same problem.

The problem is when i am using Keystrokes Emulation and using 2 threads/instances and i view the browsers i see the threads/browsers are taking turns while filling out the form. like thread 1 will type something into a field and when its done then thread 2 will type something, then thread 1 types into next field...etc

Why are they taking turns when using Keystrokes Emulation? Is everyone facing problem for everyone or only me?

I asked a friend and he said he does not have this problem.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks in advance

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Happens same here.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, it is possible to only focus on one instance per base to keep emulation working. You can set one insatnce per base and it won't turn, but will tae much memory

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
when it comes to keystrokes emulation and multithreading... IT IS REAL PAIN IN THE ASS...

I can understand that it is switching, and working only on one at the time, but what i dont like is that it is jumping here in there in midle of typing... When i run multithreading, and have keystrokes emulations working, and let say i wanna check one of the runing processes, it is hard to do that when keystrokes start working in one window, and in the middle of the word is jumping to next, and it type one, two or more letters and jumps back or forth to next runing window...

This is driving me nuts, because every time i click in one of the windows that is not typing at moment it might cause error because it is jumping here and there all the time. this is making it impossible to check how your work is runing live!

Please take care of this because i believe it should finish with typing in one field/window before it jumps to next window with keystrokes emulations!!!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
issue is not only checking but keystrokes, which like i said are jumping from window to window in the midle of typing... it should wait typing to be finished in one window before starting with typing in other window

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I notice it also causes bugs when its jumping from one window to another. Like it does not fill the field properly. Please fix this thanks

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is going on with this in 4.3.5.0? Im noticing that this bug is STILL happening, which makes multi-threading with a template that has KB Emulations in it completely useless.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that is not possible!!! They marked this thread as "solved"! :D

sorry for sarcasm

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
That is how it works.
You can set 1 instance per base if you need that much to see whats happening in your instances.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you are one weird guy rostonix... first you agree that this is pain in the ass, now you say this is how it should be!!! Which one it is now?

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is how it works.
You can set 1 instance per base if you need that much to see whats happening in your instances.
Rostonix,

So if I understand you correctly, are you telling me that if I want to use Keyboard Emulation in a template, then that means I will have to run it as a single thread, instead of Multi-Threaded? I hope that im understanding you wrong, and that there is just something not being understood through the language differences, but if you can only use KB Emulation while using one thread, then that is terrible, and goes against the entire point of automating as much of the process as possible.

Hopefully you wont take this response as harsh (because I know what Zennolab does to posts that they dont like), but for the sake of your software I really hope this bug gets fixed.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
he ment base, under settings, but that makes it eat shit load of ram... so not really useful :D

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the other problem is if using socks5 proxies, all threads will use the same proxy. the only solution is to set 1 instance per base but then your using a lot more memory.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What does it mean "base"? where can I change it? what does it actually do?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it better to have 5? 10? 1?
If I have 16gb memory i7 and I run usually 50 threads, will it run faster? or slower?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I use 5 threads per base. I think it's optimal for speed and stability.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)