jumptags.com BookMarking Template problem

nimitkashyap

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have able to create every step successfully which are required to submit a bookmark on Jumptags.com except for the last step.

problem

"Add Jumptag" I am not able to submit bookmark by clicking this tab, I have tried many ways but my bookmark is not getting submitted.

Please check the image that i have attached for better understanding.

jumptags.jpg

I hope to get a quick solution for this problem here.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can't click the "signup" button also. Can anyone tell us what's the big idea with these buttons and eventually a possible solution?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks bigcajones! Just found this possible solution but for the time being I'm way too stupid to use this codecreator stuff. Maybe this time next week I would have made some progress

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение Jumptags.zpproj

Here's the template: you will have to replace the emulations.dll. Open up the references in CC and right-click and remove the emulations.dll. Then highlight the references, right click and add the emulations.dll from your computer. You can go in and change the info like in PM; the text file where your logins are, your keywords, urls and such. You should be able to find the info in the template.

• Спасибо
Реакции: crisdebourg

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you so much bigcajones. You're currently talking allien-ish to me. But I'll do my best to put your template to good use. At least decipher it and learn from there. As far as jumptags.com is concerned I realized that they have a problem with hitting the signup button because even in normal browsers (firefox) this thing won't move.

EDIT: Jumptags.com. It's not that it doesn't function. It stalls because I was using a gmail email variation (dots method) and it wasn't giving any error at all.

Is there any resource from I can learn to use Codecreator and more precisely simulating keystrokes and clicks. Like a step by step tut or some sort? The videos available online give an overall picture without any concrete guidance...

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm no coder, I just learned by asking questions in the forum. Shade and Darkdiver have been a big help. I have seen a few tutorials on the web. MS has a few. I'm hoping that one of these guys will put up some vids when they have a chance so that all of us can learn the basics so that we can fix what problems CC has in it.

As far as the template, once you see the code and the user interface a few times, it's not too hard to get the emulations to work. Also the captcha solving services. I will try and put up a short vid on how to set up the emulations.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)