is zenno getting detected ?

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So in the past days i've managed to get all my 6 zenno licenses updated and installed on all my 6 servers, everything great, until i wanted to start one of them. I tried to run my template and every time i got captcha solving. If you guys have installed zenno 7 or event zenno 7 ( 5.4.2.0 ) you can put a france ip and try to open leboncoin fr and check it yourself, i open it from 6 different computer, and my personal laptop, all captchas. I stayied up all night and try to figure out what's happening, nothing worked, until it struck me, i've updated zenno, i went back and installed zenno 5.4.2 ( on my servers didnt even updated to 5.4.2, i was running 5.4.11) and got the same problem. Then it struck me, i was running 5.4.1.1 and installed that version. With this one looks like it works ?!?! How are they detecting the new versions of zenno ? I run firefox, chrome is still to buggy for me, can't figure out how to make it to work properly for my needs.

L.E. The problem with getting captcha is that they know you are a bot, and after you pass it, you can't even create an account, wont let you click the registration button.

ek3ekytop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you tried to emulate browser version which is used in 5.4.1.1 ?

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Chrome have some updates for protection and emulation, first step is to check with chrome on top quality emulation. In what moment you get captcha , when you open website, when you make some specific action ?

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Chrome have some updates for protection and emulation, first step is to check with chrome on top quality emulation. In what moment you get captcha , when you open website, when you make some specific action ?
The moment i open the website it goes directly to captcha. I don't get to do anything. If i fill in the details by hand and try to make a new account it says that i can't register because of a technical error.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please be detailed when ask for help, do you try with chrome , you only said that is chrome buggy, what is correct, but for big picture, tell

1. do you try with chrome and with full emulation, not ask about buggs, then about captcha

2. if yes, do you add full emulation

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
What Firefox engine do you use in ZennoPoster and what browser profile settings?
Profile_emulation.png
I would recommend you to switch to Chrome.

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry to reply so late, but it's big holiday here. I will try all the above recommendations, i want it to work too, so it's in my best interested to try. I will get back to you guys, again, thank you for replying to the thread.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)