Is there a way to store data like in mysql?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

I would like to know what is the most efficient way to store data in Zenno please?

I would like to store the links I click and never click them again.

So really I am looking for saving the link in a DB and then before clicking the next one, I would first check through all the record to make sure it has not been yet stored.

What shall I do to accomplish this please through Zenno?
Are Lists efficients?

Thank you.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A classy options are google sheets , MySQL , and excel.
But I working with lists in similar cases. In your case if is URL https://www.google.com extract and remove characters and make
googlecom - it is a unique ID and with regex check new URLs

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, yes last night I noticed we could send data to Mysql, the problem is that oyu need to make sure MYSQL is powered on the local PC, this is problematic.
I will check for Google sheet instead, I had no idea we could send data there automatically. Thanks.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
why do you think that MySQL needs to be powered on a local PC?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has Zenno its own Mysql server? The reason I said that is because I use Laragon on my windows machine and I must power it to connect to Mysql on my local Laravel apps.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or perhaps you meant having mysql on a remote server, the problem is...with Cpanel you would need to add an "allowed ip", as my local machine(which is the one running Zenno) may change IP, problems will keep happening with access disabled on the remote server.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am not good with Cpanel, maybe there exists an option * to select only range IP and on IP change you will be fine

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes you can but then it becomes dangerous as anyone can connect to it. Not recommended

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
in this database, you not store your secret bitcoin key, so without drama, you can only for this database make it.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes it will especially if I sell bots and others can mess around with the db. I do not want my customer's data to be messed around as I will also store my customer name, surname email, and account details.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what I need to do is find a way for the bot to allow its own ip to connect to mysql, this way, whoever use it, gets his/her ip recorded and allowed in the remote database. Otherwise forget it, it will be too scary to run. I got hacked 3 times in 10 years, not getting hacked again.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what I need to do is find a way for the bot to allow its own ip to connect to mysql, this way, whoever use it, gets his/her ip recorded and allowed in the remote database. Otherwise forget it, it will be too scary to run. I got hacked 3 times in 10 years, not getting hacked again.
Maybe you can use a DynDns Service. I'm using dynu.com to link dynamic IP to a static hostname. After that you can use your hostname to connect to MySql server.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)