IP Blocked - canno't use ZennoPoster

Maddis

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Posting on here as well as via a ticket as I'm hoping this can be resolved faster as I need to finish a project in ZennoPoster.

My internet has been dropping in and out the last few days (interference from builders using electrical things. I use remote desktop to connect my windows 11 PC to my Windows 10 laptop running within my home. Both use my ISP IP address and I am not running through any VPN. All of a sudden I get the following error message loading ZP. I have checked anti virus exclusions, and the firewall and nothing has changed, ZP should connect and handshake with the server, but what ever I do, it's not working.

I followed the steps in this post: PM Unable to connect to authorization server | ZennoLab - Community of Automation Professionals but still have the issue.

Does someone have another solution?
User area shows no IP issues or anything locked. My hardware is active on there.

Thanks

one

Client
Благодарностей
1 264
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Hello,

To solve the problem, you should edit ZennoPoster.exe.config and ProjectMaker.exe.config files. from Progs folder in program directory and change all entries userarea.zennolab.com (or userarea-us.zennolab.com) to userarea.zenno.io in them.
The files can be edited in Notepad or any other text editor.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Maddis

Maddis

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

To solve the problem, you should edit ZennoPoster.exe.config and ProjectMaker.exe.config files. from Progs folder in program directory and change all entries userarea.zennolab.com (or userarea-us.zennolab.com) to userarea.zenno.io in them.
The files can be edited in Notepad or any other text editor.
This fixed the problem thanks. Just out of curiosity, was this due to a DDos attack?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Maddis

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)