Interesting problem

pete

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

there is a web form, where I have this:

Код:
<input id="rok_1" class="txt special" name="rok_1" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_2" class="txt special" name="rok_2" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_3" class="txt special" name="rok_3" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_4" class="txt special" name="rok_4" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_5" class="txt special" name="rok_5" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_6" class="txt special" name="rok_6" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_7" class="txt special" name="rok_7" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_8" class="txt special" name="rok_8" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_9" class="txt special" name="rok_9" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_10" class="txt special" name="rok_10" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_11" class="txt special" name="rok_11" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_12" class="txt special" name="rok_12" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_13" class="txt special" name="rok_13" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_14" class="txt special" name="rok_14" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
<input id="rok_30" class="txt special" name="rok_30" value="19" maxlength="4" type="text">
One visible input filed but with 30 inputs. I have no idea why they put it so but I suspect it is kind of anti spam solution. Anyway, ZP fails to populate this field properly (tried macros and branch builder). I think assigning the same value to all 30 input fields might work. How could I achieve this? Please help.

cheers
pete

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, this is antispam...but im sure there is something that marks active one, because i have solved similar issue with captcha once...just cant remember which site it was...

One of the options to solve this could be like trying to fill in all of them, but it is not most elegant, like said, best would be to find what is marking active one (open firebug and check it).

If you decide to go this way with filling in all of them, you will need to add loop and counter.

I think in 13th video tutorial in thread from my signature you will find how to loop using counter.

hope this helps.

pete

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I put this in the Execute JS macro:

for (x = 1; x <= 30; x++){
var str = "rok_";
var n = str.concat(x);
var myTextField = document.getElementById(n);
myTextField.value="9898";

but it's not working. I tested it on static page and it wokred fine: all fields were populated with '9898'. Zennoposter failed.

Any thoughts?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can you tell me which site it is so i can try this later when i get some free time?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK Pete, i got your private msg...

First thing that came to my mind when i saw this is: "Did you try using keystrokes emulation???"

My guess would be not, because if you would try that you would see how easy it is to solve this ;-)
Tab key is the one which will help you moving down over form input fields, so you will always get right one.

Check out tutorials from thread in my signature in case you dont know how to use keystrokes emulation. 2 videos are related to that, i suggest you to watch both, in first it is more simple stuff, in other it is showen how you can put more stuff in single action element.

This way you wont need to input 30 fields, just one.

OK, I hope you get this solved now, if not, just popup the question ;-)

pete

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi mate

thanks for that! Will have a watch.

however, keystrokes emulation is not supported by ZP3.6?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why you guys still mess with 3.6?? :o
Probably because it is more powerful program. More customizable, more flexible and a whole lot easier to use. There are so many things missing in MP I can't list them all. And even you in some of your posts have expressed this without saying it. Like the thread about creating a batch file out of your tasks. That was easy in v3. Now you can't even move your mouse in the poster without it starting the threads. It takes 5 actions to create what we could do in one with the old macros. Files and folders are harder to work with.....again, it would take me tooooooo lonnnnnnggg to express why it is better to mess with 3.6. Also the fact that MP is in beta and is still buggy. We don't need bugs, we need results.

Oh yeah, and the email processing works.

riken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Probably because it is more powerful program. More customizable, more flexible and a whole lot easier to use. There are so many things missing in MP I can't list them all. And even you in some of your posts have expressed this without saying it. Like the thread about creating a batch file out of your tasks. That was easy in v3. Now you can't even move your mouse in the poster without it starting the threads. It takes 5 actions to create what we could do in one with the old macros. Files and folders are harder to work with.....again, it would take me tooooooo lonnnnnnggg to express why it is better to mess with 3.6. Also the fact that MP is in beta and is still buggy. We don't need bugs, we need results.

Oh yeah, and the email processing works.
Where is the like button? :P

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)