Instance won't show up in ZennoPoster 5.18.0.0

AlexMalex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, everyone!
I have quite an irritating issue of non-showing instance of my project when I attempt to run it in ZennoPoster.
Experienced this issue in previous version, then I just upgraded to 5.18 and, wow, the instance showed up, but only for the first run of the project in 5.18. I tied restarting the application, closing everything down but with no luck, still there were no instance window. I'm pretty sure it is not hidden in a tray or somewhere else.
I also checked my project settings and I think I couldn't hide it somewhere in the settings.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 857
Баллы
You sure instances are not behind windows of other applications?
Do you get any errors during execution? or poject runs ok?

AlexMalex

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, Vlad, I'm sure the instance window is not displayed, I carefully looked everywhere. It was clearly visible the first (and the only) time during operation (when I first run the updated 5.18 version).
Well, I guess, project runs OK, since it constantly changes proxy address as expected (proxy issue prevents from loading web pages). After 15-30 attempts it finally manages to find an appropriate proxy out of the list and execution continues, but still there's no instance window.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 857
Баллы
Yes, Vlad, I'm sure the instance window is not displayed, I carefully looked everywhere. It was clearly visible the first (and the only) time during operation (when I first run the updated 5.18 version).
Well, I guess, project runs OK, since it constantly changes proxy address as expected (proxy issue prevents from loading web pages). After 15-30 attempts it finally manages to find an appropriate proxy out of the list and execution continues, but still there's no instance window.
How do you enable showing instandes?
For separate proiject or for all of running project?
Show instance.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)