Instance Threads Getting Stuck/Not Ending

D-MAN369

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone else experienced instances randomly just getting stuck over the last few days? I have been running the same project for weeks with no issues, no changes have been made on the site. I usually run around 15 threads which is very reasonable for my server size. Over the last 2 days, my instances will run and roughly after around 50 or so successes they will just begin to give me a white screen as if they are trying to load. The issue is, the instance is getting stuck on this white screen and is not ending on a bad point, but when I get one or two of these white screens (instance loading) it will cause all the other instances to freeze where they are in the process. The only way to correct it is to interrupt those specific instances. Even when I go to interrupt, it can sometimes take a good few minutes for that instances to end.

I've redone everything I can think of to the extent of moving servers, reinstalling Zenno, redoing the module. Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing this issue.

I am currently running version 7.7.9.0

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)