Instance is repeating itself

outsource

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just started with the software and trying to find my way around it. Hopefully I will soon be able to create a macro that works smoothly. At the moment, I find that my macro logs me into my blog site, fills in the userid, password, and clicks the login button, but once I'm inside my site dashboard, instance logs out, then starts logging back in over and over again.

What am I doing wrong in Project Maker? I tried clicking the Stop Recording button when my steps were complete, but its still looping over and over. Can you pls. provide some clues. Thanks.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Something is wrong with your template; I had the same occurrence, the solution was I had a "successful exit" in an element pointed to a macro "pause" which didn't exit anywhere.

bbbbb.JPG

If your good at chess... you should be good at ZP - ;-)

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ah the same thing i wanted to know also.

ZP spammed me with "template executed successfully" in the hundreds, although i only had 30 instances running.

Is that the only way to quit a loop in a successful template?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I always let a successful templates (successful registration etc) end on a blank macro, so it's counted as successful. Anything other ends as unsuccessful (e.g. by channeling it into a logic branch with 1>2, that's always false). Now if I set the tasks to 100, the template will really produce 100 registrations. Or not - but I will always know for sure :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)