(Input-)Settings in ZennoPoster not showing up?!

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,
I have created a bot where the user right clicks on the bot in Zennoposter. And then you should click on "Settings" and set up a file path.

I can see it in my zennoposter, but after doing the sale (within my family) with zennobox, it always says that there are no input settings even though I clearly have it in the bot.

What is going wrong?

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just uploaded the bots again within the control panel and downloaded zennobox+the bots on the other laptop and it still says "no input settings" etc. thats very weird

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for the triple post but this is urgent and I don't know how to solve this.

I uploaded a bot which basically only has "input settings" and uploaded it to my control panel for the other person to download. But he is still not seeing the input settings thing, he gets the stnadard error that says that there are no input settings to be set up...

What is going on?! @rostonix :S

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Are you sure that you replace bot correctly when you upload new version to admin panel? Try to change bot's name to be able to confirm that after ZennoBox restarts new bot with new name was loaded

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you sure that you replace bot correctly when you upload new version to admin panel? Try to change bot's name to be able to confirm that after ZennoBox restarts new bot with new name was loaded
I did that. At first I replaced the bot file with a completely different file. I called it "test bot" instead of the previous name. After starting zennobox, nothing has changed. So I uninstalled the bot and downloaded it again. Then it stated the "test bot" there. However, when doubleclicking on it, it still said "project does not contain default settings".

(Now I've changed the bot to the old one again)

Even though I have done it on my computer and I can even see it in ZennoPoster. I have NO idea why that is, and I am trying to fix it as soon as possible :S

You can have a look at the inside of my account if you like and test for yourself

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What zennoposter build number you use + what Zennobox build is?

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Sure.
Go to admin panel and download zennobox version which will be the same number
upload_2016-8-1_20-32-0.png

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ah, so when I have someone I sell a template to, he has to download Zennobox which has the same version as my ProjectMaker, right?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's better to have latest build of ZennoPoster :-)
But in your case - for sure.

• Спасибо
Реакции: MisterP

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's better to have latest build of ZennoPoster :-)
But in your case - for sure.
THanks for your response. I started to freak out because my father started complaining to me lol and I needed to sort this out.

He will try and download the same build and then report back. hopefully it will work

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm sure it will )

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
He downloaded the same verrsion that I have in my ProjectMaker and he says when clicking on the bot (right clikc -> settings) it still gives out the same error.

I don't know what is going on and a few people are starting to get mad at me :S

@rostonix can you please look into my account or sth, I'd even pay you for it if I can. I don't have much money but it's of utmost importance for me to solve this problem :(

Последнее редактирование:

woober

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
He downloaded the same verrsion that I have in my ProjectMaker and he says when clicking on the bot (right clikc -> settings) it still gives out the same error.

I don't know what is going on and a few people are starting to get mad at me :S

@rostonix can you please look into my account or sth, I'd even pay you for it if I can. I don't have much money but it's of utmost importance for me to solve this problem :(
If you will try to run this project what the message will you see in log? Just try to run it

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Seems like your version of projectmaker has some bugs with InputSettings based on changelog in wiki. A lot of fixes were made after that build.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can send me your project via PM.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
It won't even run because the settings need to be set within the input settings so the bot can run. But you think that there might encounter some strange bugs?

When I load the bot in my own zennoposter and double click on the bot's I get the input settings to see. But everybody else who is getting the bot via zennobox can't see the input settings.

This is the starngest issue I have ever faced.

OK Rostonix, will do, just the XML file of the bot, right? I cant find the option to PM you lol I only find your skype :/

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can send me XML
I will try to load it in PM

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
write your skypename

woober

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It won't even run because the settings need to be set within the input settings so the bot can run. But you think that there might encounter some strange bugs?

When I load the bot in my own zennoposter and double click on the bot's I get the input settings to see. But everybody else who is getting the bot via zennobox can't see the input settings.

This is the starngest issue I have ever faced.

OK Rostonix, will do, just the XML file of the bot, right? I cant find the option to PM you lol I only find your skype :/
I faced the same problem a month ago, some users had a problem about "No input settings", if they tryed to run it just for a test they could see error about "Your are trying to load a broken project" in log, but the project is fine, therefore I asked you to just run it in Zennobox. Maybe we have the same rare problem... If you can't do it, thats ok.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@rostonix Just added you on skype :-)

@woober Oh ok haven't thought of that one before. It's strange because it has no issues within my own zennoposter!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Problem was related to old version of ZennoPoster where project was saved. Project with input settings that were saved in latest build works fine in client's ZennoBox

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)