I want to share some experience with users

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This stats is from one of my automatic sell service, mass selling app .

There are 40+ refunds, and 99% reasons are:

- i can not run the app
- I can not login ( when user want login, there write " email", but he have custom username)
- schedule is to complicated

I have several videos, FAQ and when user buy the bot get tutorial with pictures too, but this is not good, for mass auto selling. Some clients are dummies, nervous, want now to see all standard desktop app options .

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not an admin but how about putting an online consultant widget to the refund page and offer aggressively to every visitor to get connected to their computer using TeamViewer Quick Support and try fixing the problem or showing what to do? It might save you lots of bucks.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, i save some refunds, with fast support, but lot of refunds not answer, just go .

ynxd

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmmm. Maybe on Login page put a header "ATTN Customer: Use your *username* to login. Your email will not work". Better yet, let their email be a valid username field. That way the dummy clients can login without thinking too hard.
Teamviewer is good idea but I can see it taking up a lot of your time. You probably don't want that unless you hire someone to take care of it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)