I have been waiting for 2 days. I have sent 5 6 emails without any reply

singer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, after my two days of testing I have 3 questions. Please reply in time. I have been waiting for 2 days.
I have sent 5 6 emails without any reply.

The name is VladZen and there has been no response from the service staff.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi and welcome, but what are you talking about?
I not see you have asked anything else than two same questions in different languages.
Feel free to use the forum for questions.

Or if you have sent something in the ticket system, then just wait for an answer, there was weekend...

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и singer

singer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi and welcome, but what are you talking about?
I not see you have asked anything else than two same questions in different languages.
Feel free to use the forum for questions.

Or if you have sent something in the ticket system, then just wait for an answer, there was weekend...

I sent about 6 or 7 questions by email and ticket, and I didn’t get any reply for about 3 days. I didn’t get any reply. Today should be Monday, but I still haven’t received a reply. Do you have to rest on weekends according to US time?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I sent about 6 or 7 questions by email and ticket, and I didn’t get any reply for about 3 days. I didn’t get any reply. Today should be Monday, but I still haven’t received a reply. Do you have to rest on weekends according to US time?
My suggestion is if your question is not about individual problem, then use forum section Questions to ask it.
Otherwise, you can wait when your ticket will be processed in queued fashion. Could be clog after the weekend.

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: singer

kaixin

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
和怎么联系你

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)