How to upload an image / file uploader / video upload -

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We all have seen this little beauty -

Through all instructions via the forum, none have achieved success on my part anyway-

(unless it is the macro to the path of the file... that is the only one I haven't attempted yet...)

Other suggestions include...

1 .Branch builder > Set Value > Absolute path to image source (C:\pic.jpg)

2. Simply going about the stepS in the projectmaker and upon editing change the value of C:/fakepath/pic.jpg to the absolute path

- NEITHER = SUCCESSFUL -

So perhaps someone with a concrete solution could fill in the community via this post since my title covers a majority of the searches a ZP Client may look for -

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Код:
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2048-Step-by-step-guide-for-uploading&highlight=upload+image
Does this one not work for you? You will have to choose the basic uploader

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Going to attempt it soon. However, I am very pessimistic about the results; Also the post you forwarded has multiple "solutions" - were you referring to post #6 ?

=======================================
Result :
FAILED TO RECOGNIZE HTML ELEMENT -

attribute value = {-Directory.RandomFile-|-C:\IMAGES-}
=======================================

I would assume this is simply not working because this image uploader is Ajax using Flash !

Again if someone has a concrete solution regarding uploader issues- This is the place to post it :cool: Thanks.

Последнее редактирование:

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried it both on Youtube and on Flickr. Right click and choose file. But like I said you have to use the browser uploader. Working on the Ajax uploader now to see if I can find a solution.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You should use basic uploade on YouTube

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is not for youtube although the information is very useful: Hopefully someone can find the actual solution;

As mentioned the problem exists with an Ajax to Flash uploader for images in this case.

=============================

All input on this topic is appreciated...

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it's rather not possible to use flash uploader - haven't played with flash upload yet, but I pretty sure zenno can't mess anything which isn't directly accessible via browser DOM.
It's really hard to say without seeing site.
If there is no simple uploader at all (input type=file) it might not possible within zenno.
Before zenno I was doing such things with php by sniffing normal browser requests, and repeating it with my own data. Altough even if you create external script to do upload there will another problem - cookies/session handling.

It might be possible that the flash uploader has some fancy interface which allows it to be controlled via JS, but browser/flash security functions shouldn't allow autotransfers (but perhaps it might be disabled somehow? don't know) from within JS (otherwise it would be possible to steal users files without their interaction).

There might be slight possibility that you can replace flash uploader with own form which you can handle with zenno. but it's hard to say.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lydra

lydra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@gemini: Fantastic insights, thank you!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still having issues uploading any images to any sites I have attempted. I'm aware in the URL shows blablahblah-useBasicUpload=false

change to blablahblah-useBasicUpload=true gives an alternate possibility.

I have only tried this on a few sites which use my above mentioned uploaders, so I am not bashing that this doesn't work, however my success is zero thus far.

Zenno simply does not recognize the pop up file selection window ???:confused:

caveman

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
@gcomm:
Did you ever get around this issue to upload files when there is this Ajax/Flash uploader in the middle? I am struggeling with the same...
Regards

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, however on some sites - my above post will solve the issue. Most sites however when the uploader pop up appears, it is not accessible unfortunately.

The good news is, future releases will be able to solve this problem I have heard. So that is great news.

yosheryosh

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any solutions to the pop up window problem here????

thehobo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try Ubot 3 it works or wait for zennoposter 4.0

yosheryosh

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)