work4seo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

mikelac

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just came on this Forum to try and find a solution for this exact same issue.

Currently updating Profile Pics on 110 Accounts, 1 by 1, MANUALLY! Because the site uses a Flash Uploader. So much for automation ....

Well, not entirely manually. I created a Zennoposter script that logs into an Account and goes to the Profile page. Then I manually upload the Pic and Zennoposter goes to the next Account.

Is this feature in the plans?

Thanks!

P.S. I am absolutely LOVING Zennoposter 4! :az:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
This improvement doesn't have high priority. I dont think it will be developed in next build or so.
Anyway i would love to see it too :-)

mikelac

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, it would be nice. B)

Well, I made a template that logs into an Account, goes to the Profile Update page, Clicks on the Update Profile Pic Button using the Search by Picture, and then waits for me to randomly select a pic from my Profile pic folder. It would display an Alert box to let me know that it is ready for me to select a pic.

At first, I had a pause of one minute before it would go to the next Account. So, I would have one minute to select a Profile Pic. Problem is, I would have to be at the Computer the whole time the template is being run. If I had to step away from the Computer for a few minutes, then it would go onto the next Account after one minute whether the Profile Pic got updated or not. Usually, I upload the profile pic within 10 seconds and then the template wastes the next 50 seconds before moving onto the next Account. But I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to Upload the Pic.

So, I came up with a pretty clever loop. But there has to be a better way.

I created a text file containing one line of text. Just anything random. I created a list that loads that text file. The changes to the list are saved to the file. Right after the template grabs the Account data, it takes a line from the list and deletes it from the list. Now, the list is empty. After the template is ready for me to select the profile pic, I have it check the number of the rows in the list. Used an If statement. If the rows in the list is greater than zero, then it loops back to the beginning of the project to grab the next Account, set the proxy, clear the cookies, login to the Account, etc. If the rows in the list equals zero, then it pauses for 5 seconds. Then checks the rows again. If still zero, it pauses for 5 seconds. Then checks the rows again. Etc. Basically, a loop that can go on forever. I have the text file open in Notepad with one line of text. As soon as I upload the Pic, I then click on the notepad file in my Task bar and save it. Right away, it sees that the rows is now greater than zero and it goes back to the beginning.

Doing it that way, I can work on other things on my Computer and don't have to pay real close attention to make sure that I don't miss uploading a Pic. I can step away from the computer for a few minutes and when I come back, it is waiting for me to upload the Pic on one of the Accounts.

This works excellent. But, is there any way that I could have a Pause where the Project waits for any input from me in order to continue? Such as, "Click Enter to continue". Maybe with Javascript?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can use Word processing and set there {-JS.Alert-|-Your custom attention text-}
JavaScript window should popup.

• Спасибо
Реакции: mikelac

mikelac

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That works. Thanks!

I knew that there had to be a better way. :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)