How to start template inside another running temp??

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I dont know if its possible but I need some help with this.

I have made a template to post in Yahoo Groups! The template has 2 basic steps:

1- login into yahoo (if something is wrong, just log the error and take another username)
2- visit group by group and post.

Since the posting has lot of options, for example if something is wrong, ZP is logging the error and passes to the next group, its taking lot of memory to run, so what I want to do is keep my templates as basic as possible, so I need to know if there is any way to tell ZP inside a template that runs another template if something happens.

So...

-When ZP runs the Login template, if the process was successfully, it runs the Posting template, if not it continues trying to find a valid username to login.
-When ZP starts to post it continues until fail, and when an error is found, it lauches another template with the "error instructions".

I want to do that because there is no need that ZP loads the full error instructions because only less than 5% of groups fails, but I need to keep instructions of errors to avoid ZP stops the template.

If someone can give me any help in how to tell ZP that runs another template inside the actually running template, and of course how to tell ZP to come back to the original template.

Thank you

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't think its possible with templates.
Use php/c# instead with codecreator.

Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't avoid having error logic, accounts failing & posting not happening in login & post templates. If your templates using a stupid amount of memory, make sure your using a counter in your loops, so your instance can escape the loop.

In your poster settings at the top left, reduce your instance memory to suit your template, only takes a few quick tests to find a sweet spot. Default install settings is 150mb, i can run *some* of my templates at half that.

Use delete cache macro at beginning & end of template.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)