How to simulate keystroke

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello,
i making an automation process for my cpanel, and i just found out that if we fill password for cpanel it calls a cgi process to validate.

That's make to 'copy/paste' method not works.. instead i have to type it one by one until it receive the valid password (in cpanel's term is strength).

So any idea to simulate the keystroke ?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd like to know this as well. I fear there are a some sites out there, that check for cop'n paste input and treat you differently for doing so.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any update on this ? probably in the future everyhting is query on the fly with ajax as user typed it.

For example, Google Places... now when we want to create a category for business listing we must type a keyin(keystroke). On every letter we typed in , google give us suggestion.

If we copy and paste the text...there's will be no luck...

Hope zennolabs team could aware these needs...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
keystroke simulation will be added in 4th version.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great ! Any Estimated Time for ZP 4... ?

carmamir

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would be great, can you tell what is estimated time of ZP4 ?? Can you maybe also tell us something more about ZP4 ? Any new functions ? I just bought ZP 3 but I think I will buy copies for my SEO business if changes will be going into right direction mate....

Good luck and thanks for such a great software.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yea I would also like to know more about 4th version. What new function and E.T.A? Is it going to be 3 months? 1 month? 5 months?

Thanks and keep up the good work...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)