How to setup an API for Zennoposter?

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can anyone guide me towards setting up an API that will be able to work with Zennoposter?

My workflow could look like this:
1. A request is sent to the API endpoint by the customer
2. The request is 'forwarded' to Zennoposter
3. Zennoposter solves the task and sends the result back to the API
4. The API responds to the customer request with the a / m result

I do not want a full guide ( would not mind if you have one at your disposal :D) but I would like to know where to look and what platforms technologies should I check.
Thanks

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would love to learn about this as well!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
That's not actually the API.
Seems you are requesting some kind of remote external control for the program.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
[QUOTE = "VladZen, post: 654542, member: 8322"]
That's not actually the API.
Seems you are requesting some kind of remote external control for the program.
[/ QUOTE]
Customers want to connect to an API to request jobs and receive the results of these jobs. Zennoposter does these jobs currently. Call it however you want (API, remote control etc), but that's what I'm searching.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi, @Aronax That's SAAS service. so You need a website with dashboard + database obvious. In short that's it.
Customers will interact with the website and save data in the DB and then zenno takes tasks from the DB executes and saves data back in DB so customers can see results in website.
Everything else is just logic and coding.

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your reply @lokiys. I already have the SAAS. But I have customers which have their own SAAS and they need a high amount of tasks to be processed automatically by my business. And on my side, parts of these tasks are executed by Zennoposter. For small customers it's enough to return the results of these tasks to my web app and display them there. But larger customers need this process to be automated (my API to communicate with their tools). That's why I need to provide them with an API endpoint to which they could send requests, and this API endpoint should remote control Zennoposter, get the answer from it after it finished each job, and reply to requests initially received at this endpoint.
I know this is not a question related to the Zennoposter functionality. But my initial question was in the eventuality that someone has already done this and could point me in the right direction.

• Спасибо
Реакции: alexander.ronin13

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)