How to save csv file from keyword tool?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, i'd like to save results from the google keyword tool as csv on my computer. I get to the last point, download all, then the Internet Explorer Message pops up where i want to save the file. And thats the problem. I don't know how Zennoposter can click on that. Maybe there is a way to set up IE that it saves the file automatically to a destined location and the message doesn't pop up?

Can somebody help me?

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have no idea how wget works, since it's all in russian language. And with google translator it's not readable.

And there is no download url in the source code...

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know player, but I think you may have to put a pause in your template. I tried this before and there is no download link to use wget on. Also, I'm sure you already found this out but when you click the download button, the save\open popup is only there for a millisecond and then it's gone. I've tried setting my IE settings different, but no matter what, the file is not saved. Sorry, I tried. You may have to do it the old-fashioned way.

shifu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

squall2011

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know player, but I think you may have to put a pause in your template. I tried this before and there is no download link to use wget on. Also, I'm sure you already found this out but when you click the download button, the save\open popup is only there for a millisecond and then it's gone. I've tried setting my IE settings different, but no matter what, the file is not saved. Sorry, I tried. You may have to do it the old-fashioned way.
Yes this is the exact problem I encounter, the zennoposter instance will automatically close the 'save file' window, what's the solution for this?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, i hope they improve it, so that Zennoposter can record the last click...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)