How to run another template within this template?

auslogan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have created some useful function template.
Such as:
get account.xml
get article.xml
save account.xml
save url.xml

After I recorded a xxx.com post.xml template.
I copy the get account.xml into it, link them together, then use the account.xml account and password field results as the account and password.
Later copy get article.xml into it, link them together, use title and content results.
copy save url.xml into it, link them together.

Is there a way to reduce this work? Can I directly run another template within xxx.com post.xml?

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
With basic things like that which only take a couple of steps each, I would just do it in a single template.

I don't think this would be feasible for what you're talking about, but on a larger scale, I think one option for connecting two templates it to have the first template save its results in a file when it is done running and to have the second template pull the results back out of that file to use in its operations then to use the task scheduler to run them back to back.

I haven't actually done that yet since I've only had the software for a couple of days - so if someone wants to confirm that this will (or will not) work then that would be great :-) Or if there is a better way.

I've been thinking about this a fair bit as I've been learning the basics of ZP. My eventual goal is to set up a system that will basically take a list of accounts on 100+ different web 2.0 sites, select 50 or so of them at random, and run the necessary templates to post on those websites. (and of course before that, I will want to have a system in place to setup accounts on each of those 100+ web 2.0s automatically) I have a plan in my mind that theoretically should work, though obviously will take a fair amount of time to set up. I'm gradually figuring out ways that should make it more efficient though I'd love some input from anyone who has done anything like this before. One it is setup, this should be a really nice system to have in place and I think it'll definitely be worth my time investment...

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was thinking on this one as well. I wanted to set a random number from one template, and this number tells the second template how many times it should be executed (in the scheduling part).

But the be thing to do is loop the whole thing, and manage the proxies in the template.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)