How to not install Chromium addons????

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Every time I add a Google Chrome addon to Chromium, I have to add a function for it to install that addon or extension. Is it possible to do something so it doesn't need to install every time the bot opens to run? Another question: is it possible to use cookies and cache in browser addons? Because every time it opens, I always need to give the permissions that I already gave before in other times I ran and installed this addon. Thank you"

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 852
Баллы
Every time I add a Google Chrome addon to Chromium, I have to add a function for it to install that addon or extension. Is it possible to do something so it doesn't need to install every time the bot opens to run? Another question: is it possible to use cookies and cache in browser addons? Because every time it opens, I always need to give the permissions that I already gave before in other times I ran and installed this addon. Thank you"
You should use profile-folders to store extension data and settings.

• Спасибо
Реакции: cesario678

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You should use profile-folders to store extension data and settings.
Hi, thanks for the message. I got some templates from that page you indicated, but I couldn't get it to work, even using the templates there. I tried installing the addons plugin in the browser and then used that function to generate the profile folder, it saved it on my PC, I put the addons plugin on the same page as the profile it generated, then I put run stancia with Chromium, and then read profile, and it didn't work. When trying to directly open the addons plugin in Chromium, it shows that there are no plugins. Could you roughly show me how to do it?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 852
Баллы
Hi, thanks for the message. I got some templates from that page you indicated, but I couldn't get it to work, even using the templates there. I tried installing the addons plugin in the browser and then used that function to generate the profile folder, it saved it on my PC, I put the addons plugin on the same page as the profile it generated, then I put run stancia with Chromium, and then read profile, and it didn't work. When trying to directly open the addons plugin in Chromium, it shows that there are no plugins. Could you roughly show me how to do it?
There is nothing special here.
You should run instance with profile-folder and install browser extension, it will be saved in the profile.
Next time when you need the extension, just run instance with that profile-folder again

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)