How to not get zennoposter to not use same email

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a txt file with all my emails in it and when making setups on site I full an email from that file but I dont delete it since the email can be used to setup with on a different site. So is there a way to have it take the email from my emails file and check if that email is already in use with that site before using it.

For example:

email.txt contents:
[email protected]

web2.0output.txt contents:
wordpress.com;username;password;email

Take an email from first file check if already exists in a line containing wordpress.com in second file, if does exist pick a new email and check again until finding an email which does not exist in second file.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Why don't u copy the original file with emails?)
You will have your full list safe for future tasks
And will be able take emails from new copied file and delete them after the task.

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe I am not fully understanding what you are suggesting, but I am still seeing a problem when it comes to me wanting to signup to wordpress again and it selects the same email which I already used, I am assuming all that will happen is the template wont complete and it will start over, but I just wanted to avoid that. I was also thinking of parsing for any text that would indicate that the email you are trying to sign up with has already been used.

Благодарностей
Баллы
I think Rostonix was suggesting basically three files:

1)Master email list with emails to be used for all your different signups
2)Secondary email list that starts with the same emails as the master but this file is used specifically for signups on one site
3)And then of course a third file where you keep all your login info for the accounts you successfully created

You would create a new secondary email list for each site you want to sign up on, and emails would be deleted out of that file as the new accounts are set up.

The only problem I see with this system is when you go back to create more emails they get added to the master list and you have to also add them to the secondary list, but unless you create a separate master list for each run of new emails (which I suppose is a valid option) then you don't know which emails to copy out of the master list to the secondary list...

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So there is no simpler way to do it? I just could imagine having so many different files would get out of hand. Let's say I am doing 60 2.0s 10 PDF sites and 15 bookmarking sites. Unless there is a way to create these files within the template by pulling from master list and then making the new file but then every time it still pulls from the master file.

Every time I used a new set of emails I would need to do make 85 different email file copies

Благодарностей
Баллы
There is a "Copy existing file(s) to a new location" macro, so it would be possible to set up a template that does all of the copying for you. You could also have a template add individual lines to existing files for each web 2.0.

I'm not going to definitively say there isn't an easier way to do it because I'm still very new at this.

Here's a thought:

Set your email signup template to create a file full of emails - this file is separate from the master list. Then set up a second template (could also be done within the email signup template I guess) that reads a line from the new email file, adds it to the files corresponding to each website, adds it to the master list, and then deletes it from that file before starting the loop again with another line.

That still sounds like a bit of a hassle but once it was set up I don't think it would be that big of a deal. That way you know you've got your master list intact but you also know you've got fresh emails for each site. If you need to add a new site to your arsenal (or take one out), it would be as simple as adding it to (or deleting it from) that template.

eugene16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think I am just going to have the template search for text indicating whether the email was used before and if that text exists to choose a different email. Seems simpler, but I assume it maybe tricky to do with some websites.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can also save email after successfully performed template by macros to another file (lets say DONE_task1.txt)

Then at the start of each template you can take next email from you master emails file, get a whole block of text from DONE_task1.txt, and parse it with email you took.

If you used it already, the parse macros will let you know =)

Sort of

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)