How to make template for similar platform sites? [Like Pligg or PhpDug]

maxtagblogger

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi ZennoLovers!

I watched almost all tutorials but still i haven't got the answer i.e HOW TO CREATE TEMPLATE FOR SIMILAR PLATFORM SITES Like Pligg Registration+Pligg Posting or if i want to make a template/bot for similar platform site then how i can create.?? do I need to Register Every Pligg Sites to make Pligg Registration Bot ?? This will be too time consuming, i hope there will be procedure where i create bot by picking any of pligg based site and then i upload pligg based website and it will do same thing as i did 1st pligg site. this would be time saving.

can anyone help me out how can i make TEMPLATE FOR SIMILAR PLATFORM SITES.

Thank You!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You would just make a template for one site. Have all of your pligg urls that you want to post to in a text file. In the Set-Webrowser branch where you go to the page, put a macro in there to pull a line from your pligg url file. Most of use use line 0 and delete to delete the lines as they are used from the file. Make a backup of your file to use on the next run. The benefit of deleting the lines from the file is that you can stop your template if you need to and it will pick up from the next site when you start it again instead of starting over from the beginning. I have attached a template to show you.

Посмотреть вложение Pligg Exam.xml

Hope it helps, if not hit me up on Skype.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)