How to load 10 templates ones and load this same info

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have created a lot of Templates, but unfortunatly i need to upload data (url,keywords etc.) for each, each time. It is possible to automate this, means that i load for instance 10 templates like some set and upload data just only ones for all of them - for this set?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can uses txt files to store that kind of data. And all your templates may use the same files, for example.

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks i know that, but each time i need to update this txt file to each template.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
if your templates use the same data you just need update it ones.

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
do you mean txt file od update direction for this txt file in ZP ? If you mean just only txt file, you right but how can i run few different projects in the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Последнее редактирование:

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear Rostonix, could you help me with this. I guess (becouse you are propably ZP owner) that you know answer for me qestion. Thanks in advance

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm not sure I get your goals.

There are two options for set settings for template: InputSettings (in this case you will need to change them for each individual project) http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:input-settings
Otherwise you can take data from files in your templates. And in this case you either use different files to get data from or the same files. That's totally depends on logic of your projects.

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sory if you didn't get my goals. Rather i looking for something like that, i will add 10 templates into ZP, mark all of them click right into inputs settings and update direction to txt file with all nesesery data. Of course, assuming that each template will work with the txt file, this same data. It is possible ? I'd like to update it once for all templates, not for each individual

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
So you wanna set the same file for all templates, correct?

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
So you just create txt file with data you wanna use: URL, tags or whatever and inside template you take data from this file.
So if you'll have 10 templates which will use the same file, all you need to do is change it in order to set different data for all these templates.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sory if you didn't get my goals. Rather i looking for something like that, i will add 10 templates into ZP, mark all of them click right into inputs settings and update direction to txt file with all nesesery data. Of course, assuming that each template will work with the txt file, this same data. It is possible ? I'd like to update it once for all templates, not for each individual
Instead of doing it from Input setting and setting the files by right clicking and then browsing for the file, just hardcode the same file path in all the templates. Change that file as and when required. This way you don't have to set file path for all your templates.

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear both,

thank you for your feedback. Unfortunatly I'd like to have option to load all info to all templates ones, then load those templates and again load some other info to secound project etc. So if i put hardcode into each template it won't solve my problem.

Right now I need to set direction to txt file on inputs setting each time.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Then i dont understand you. Either you need to set different settings for different templates, in this case you will need to change data for each template., doesnt matter: via input settings or via text file where you take data from.
Either your templates use the same data and you can change setting for each template separately via input settings. or you organize logic of templates in the way where you take data from txt file. and in this case you just change this txt file and all your templates start to use it.

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In case when i'd like to run 5 projects with different data in the same time with use this same template then if I good understand when i put hardcode into template where I define one txt file that is impossible, correct? So i don't have any choise and i need to change setting for each one. I hope that you get what i mean. Thank you for your help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's not magic. If you need to set different setting for 5 projects, you'll need to do it. Either via input settings, either via files.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do what the big boys do. Use {-Project.Directory-} and copy the template to different folders with the appropriate files for each job. You can run the same template 5 times out of different folders and have each one pull its own data to use.

anomus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bigcajones, thanks great idea !

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)