how to handle multiple pinterest accounts/multithreading

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had previoulsy been just copying the template to a new folder with new user details and running seperately.

but now i want to make more and more accounts i want to somehow be able to multithread using the same template and tables.

I thought of using a switch on each line of the users of the table. Set to 1 if active and then the next instanc ewill check if it is set to 1 active for current line and if yes move to next etc til it finds an unactive username.

This sounded good till i realised that if it crashes it would screw it up.

Ah just as i typed this i realised this is what bad end is for isnt it? if there are any erros i can tel it to delete that active cell?

Hmm reading the wiki it says there can be issues with multithreading and tables.

Thoughts?

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use global variables with a delay at the start of the script. Note the the counter/globalvar as thread_id, use this to reference {thread_id}.txt containing user info.

I found this to be the most reliable way because if there's a need to edit the same txt file by multiple threads at the same time (example: removing dead accounts from the list), there may be conflicts. You could also make an extra copy append to a single txt file if that helps keep track

I had an idea before to use thread_id to fetch line number from txt file containing accounts but there's no way to write to line # safely

• Спасибо
Реакции: Harambulus

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks.

Hmm ill have to do some studying on glbal varibles then since i have never touched them before :P

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think im getting the diea now i read it a few times nad wathcing a vid on global vars :-)

Yea your last line idea was what i initially thought of and when i realised it could cause conflicts that is what inspired the post :P

cheekybot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Glad I could help :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)