How to handle Form# differences?

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

I'm creating a common template to mass register on wiki sites. The registration looks exactly identical but their form numbers are different. Please check pictures:
form0.pngform2.png

Is there anyway to create one template that works on both sites, in a way that zp will ignore the differences in form number and just use the attribute values to recognize the filed (all are identical between the two forms, except the form number)?

Thanks

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you have to set forms to -1 and find something else they have in common, define that in search criteria table... tht's all

• Спасибо
Реакции: wojciech2005 и maxipr

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, you saved me a lot of time. Could you tell me where to get documents on these? I don't find it in the manual

bartjan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to know this as well as I've got the same problem.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Add a counter in your template and replace the form number with the counter.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Could someone please shortly explain what the form number means? I understand what setting it to "-1" does, but I don't know what "form #" is.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Add a counter in your template and replace the form number with the counter.
what are you talking about here???

Dont do that, counter is used in case of dynamic document adress and not for form number. For form number you just set it to -1 so it will make search through all page...

Could someone please shortly explain what the form number means? I understand what setting it to "-1" does, but I don't know what "form #" is.
Ok, let me try explaining you this on something else...
Let us say you have a table with x rows and y columns, what makes x*y cells. So in this case form number will tell you in which cell you need to search for what you are searching...
Same thing is here with websites. :-)

I hope this helps you understand

• Спасибо
Реакции: OswaldCobblepot

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)