how to handle drag and drop?

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello everyone,

im trying to create a ZP that posts to weebly.com but the way its set up is it had drag and drop elements to create a post. i cant figure out how to get ZP to recognize this. basically i need to click on a text box and be able to drag it down the page, still holding the mouse, then release the mouse about half way down the page. anyone know how to do this?

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can see you held off an hour before getting impatient... :cool: so look into this area and it is probably something like...

> branch builder
> on click
> (Use Emulation) - drag to location - release click

Hopefully, someone can help you, be patient, most of the admins are in different time zones bro. In the meantime, you can learn about the emulation if you haven't already...

• Спасибо
Реакции: mdsurf

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
haha i know :P its just been a little frustrating as all i need to do is figure this out and i will have completed a template :-) so close yet so far as i know absolutely nothing about emulation lol

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Drag and drop will come to ZP 4.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
drag drop

I have no programming skill and was able to drag and drop just about anything using autohotkey. You can download the auto script writer, then compile the script, using Ahk2Exe. Then I inserted it into Own code - Own Program box to drag and drop. Make sure you maximize the browser window when running Poster or write the Maximize window function into the autohotkey script.

Another side note: the pid changes so you will want to make your own pid name, like the letter A as the pid, then get pid A. Like this = WinGet, active_pid, PID, A Then get the active window like this = WinGetTitle, active_title, A.

• Спасибо
Реакции: joma

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The eternal ZP 4 that never gets released...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)