How to Do this?

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there guys!

I have a question about zennoposter.I have a data file on dropbox (plain text) with around 150k of keywords.It takes allot of time to get all the local monthly searchesfrom GKT doing this manually in excel, so i want zenno to do the work for me.All can be done in a browser but i don't know how zenno will pick the first 2500 keywords from the dropbox list and then the second 2500 keywords and than the third 2500 keywords and so on till it does all the 150k of keywords.The reason for 2500 keywords is that GKT can only show searches for 2500 keywords at max.Anyone have any similar guides or can show me how can this be done?

Thanks in advance
Dikkill

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks!

But how do i insert the text from the list in to the GKT?Im still learning zenno :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have watched the videos, but i am still a bit confused how can i input the file text to google keyword tool without actually copying it manually from a file.Any videos of what im looking for?I have searched on yt and didn't find anything usefull.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Use file processing action and Take text. Save it to a variable and then go to keyword tool and use the variable as input to the keyword box.

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have watched the videos, but i am still a bit confused how can i input the file text to google keyword tool without actually copying it manually from a file.Any videos of what im looking for?I have searched on yt and didn't find anything usefull.
Actually there are a LOT of good tuts on Youtube.

bigcajones and dexlabs are 2 of the better guys on Youtube to learn from, many of the others are just trying to sell templates or zenno through their aff links.

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually there are a LOT of good tuts on Youtube.

bigcajones and dexlabs are 2 of the better guys on Youtube to learn from, many of the others are just trying to sell templates or zenno through their aff links.
Who said the are not good?I have followed those two and made a bot myself that i use it now.But i am looking for a different info than they have.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's an example for you. You may have to change the element attributes, but it will give you the general idea. And of course you will have to use your own username and password... :p

You will need keywords.txt file in the project directory.

Посмотреть вложение GKWTool.xmlz

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's an example for you. You may have to change the element attributes, but it will give you the general idea. And of course you will have to use your own username and password... :p

You will need keywords.txt file in the project directory.

Посмотреть вложение 3529
Thanks working like a charm, but needs some modification to work the way i wanted :p.I got a question for you guys, when you in my example start making GKT,go to the site input the username and password login setting up the data and when you need to input the keyword list do you stop the action recording?And then setup the keyword list?After that i can't record "the easy way" what zenno should do.I am assuming im doing something wrong.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can bind files to lists via List processing - Bind to file action.
Then take lines with deleting. When you run out of lines, bind other file..

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will need to make a new list. Use a Directories action=>Get File List and put in your path and choose your new list to store the paths to the files. Then you will do a list processing and Get line=>First and Delete. This is the path to the first file in the directory.** (You need to keep your keyword files in a separate directory from everything else)**. Then you will use the resulting variable to put into the File processing action like in my example template for the path to the file you want to take the text from.

From here you can do two separate things...
1. The best way is to delete the file using your path variable and a File processing. If you do this then you can run multithreaded and each instance will use a different file (fingers crossed). Or you can run 1 thread with multiple executions depending on how many files you have in the directory.

2. OR... you can loop your template back up to the list action and grab the next path from the list which would still be First because we deleted the line from the list above. You will have to run this with 1 thread.

DirectoryList.jpg

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks!I got it working with the first option!It works great in the ProjectMaker but im getting a weird error in the actual zennoposter mp program.I have checked the error id in the ProjectMaker and run the debug again and its working without a problem.Anyone knows what should be a solution?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
This error means that element wasn't found on the page. Find this action in PM and try to add Pause before it.

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Tried that, it seems it cannot find the email field.I have added the pause before it and now in ZP the project is "Running" but it actually isn't doing anything.
Got it working now :-).The only thing is that the process takes ~40min to do 1 keyword list.I saw this when it is copying the keywords from a file to the GKT it copies line per line and that takes ages to do.Is there a function that copy all and paste all in GKT to save time?

Othervies thank you all for helping me make the bot!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the More tab of the action where you are filling in the field, choose Speed for the emulation like in my example.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix и bigcajones

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Thanks Clint :az:

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got one more question about action designer.Im not sure how to use it to click on a span element (a extra collum opens and than make an action).

these 2 block is what i meant.One is on focus the other one is on click action.
In the project maker i get an extra "undefined" action after i am using it.I am sure i am doing something wrong.

top right, the action group first action is empty.
Help please :-).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can use innertext to identify span element and rise - click to interact with it.

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can use innertext to identify span element and rise - click to interact with it.
I did that and it's working now.Thanks!But this button is giving me a pain, i just don't know what seems to be wrong.When i test it in action designer it clicks the button, butt when trying it in debug mode, always an error element not found.What seems to be the solution?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to use Innertext or Outertext, not Outerhtml. Or any other search term :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
As far as I remember those menus required clicks on them before you can interact with submenu's elements.

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I remember those menus required clicks on them before you can interact with submenu's elements.
Gosh this forum is helpful :-).Got it working now, thanks admin again.I always taught if the search term is "0" then zenno have a clear target to "click".Well I have learned something new.Can't wait to try the ZP5 :-).

dikkill

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)