How to delete emails once they've been confirmed/verified?

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So this is a problem I've only just come across and I'm not sure why..

I'm using a catchall email address to verify/confirm my email when I sign up to blogging sites.

Until now zennoposter would just click on the most recent email I had received - Let's say I had signed up to blog.com - even if there were 15 'verify your email' emails in my inbox zennoposter would only click on and use the latest email - this meant that it was verifying the correct emails.

Now I'm signing up to wordpress and zenno keeps clicking on the first email.. meaning it's not verifying the latest email like it did before.. I'm not sure why it's doing this.. what should I do?

Thanks!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you do that via web interface or Zenno email processing action?

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just another update - I'm recording a wikispaces project and I'm getting the exact same problem - it's only checking the first wikispaces confirmation email and ignoring the most recent one..

I was really impressed on the other sites I recorded who zenno would only read and process the most recent email -thought this must be a built in feature but now it seems maybe it's not.. Please help me sort this out! Thanks!

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay final update- this is REALLY weird! I just re-opened my script for live journal and I can confirm that with that it's only using the most recent emails that are sent - it doesn't matter if there are hundreds of live journal conformation emails it only uses the latest one.. I really don't know what's going on - Really looking forward to feedback on this!

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So just to make it clear - with some sites such as livejournal it is only confirming the most recent email which means there are no problems HOWEVER with other sites like wordpress it's confirming only the first/oldest email which is causing problems!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Email us the project please

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Edit the part where it inputs the email to the sign up form - at the moment it uses my catchall

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Try using this regex to search for your email.

Код:
(?<=[\w\W]*){-Profile.Login-}[\w\W]*{-Page.Domain-}(?=[\w\W]*)
or

Код:
(?<=[\w\W]*){-Profile.Login-}[\w\W]*wikispaces.com(?=[\w\W]*)

• Спасибо
Реакции: sonatine и Ghoast

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Try using this regex to search for your email.

Код:
(?<=[\w\W]*){-Profile.Login-}[\w\W]*{-Page.Domain-}(?=[\w\W]*)

or

Код:
(?<=[\w\W]*){-Profile.Login-}[\w\W]*wikispaces.com(?=[\w\W]*)
Hi - that did the trick thanks! But it would still be great if someone could explain the protocol for grabbing and using emails on zenno - does zenno automatically try and use the most recent email?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)