How to create User Interface to Input Data/Variable for the Templates ?

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, i'm thinking to build an interface where user should input value in textbox for required scrape element.. is it possible to do that in zennoposter?

for example:
Input Client Name:_____
Input Clinet Address:_____

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You could build a small hidden website, where you fill out a form (your data), then you'd have to let the server write a file... just got a better idea:
you could simply put up a wordpress blog (no external users allowed, only registered users), then you build a Zenno page, where you put your data in certain tags, eg:
<scrapethis>lawnmower</scrapethis>
<amountof>100</amountof>
etc
Then add a template, that visits your zennosite (login) every 5 minutes and scrapes the text and parses it for these tags.
It then puts it in a local txt file where the scraping thread finds it and works it through.
You could access it from everywhere then (even from your smartphone).

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i made a lot of "Global Storage" variables in project maker, but when i open it in zenno poster the variables gone...
how can i attached the variables to zenno poster so my user now what to input ?

basically i want to create automation that run by someone else, so the need of user interface for input is a mandatory for me...

Thanks

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe other users know more about ZP, but I think it's not possible in a 'windows'-way. ZP only gets input from the web or from the txt files in your working directory. So your best bet to make it an easy tool is, to build a website as frontend (or locally: a visual basic frontend that writes .txt files with the users input), and a ZP thread that watches all the time for orders.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how about "write to browser" is it possible ? i'm an ubot user as well.. in ubot there's function to write something to the browser... i try to find something like that in ZP but i can't find it.. any idea ?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For submitting web-forms there must be a machine that processes the data. In case of online forms, there's cgi server sided scripts, so the server processes the data. If you want to do that on your machine, then you have to install a local server which does the stuff your hosting server would usually do. Then you could simply connect your browser to e.g. file:///D:/webAPPS/zennoform.html (with some forms on it) and that page would generate the .txt files Zenno needs.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)