How can make ZP do this?

Miller

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to log into a platform to comment. If i make a template, when executing it, ZP will try to login into the system again and again. How Can i make ZP login once, and then executing the templates(comment on different pages.)?

Thank you

Благодарностей
Баллы
Simple method, if you don't want the template to login again, pull URL from file that you want to login to. Get the macro to delete URL string, by setting to true.

{-File.GetString-|-\Resources\websites.txt-|-random-|-true-}

Miller

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Simple method, if you don't want the template to login again, pull URL from file that you want to login to. Get the macro to delete URL string, by setting to true.

{-File.GetString-|-\Resources\websites.txt-|-random-|-true-}
No, this method won't make it. You might misunderstood me. Example:
thisisblog.com/person1/2012/123.html
thisisblog.com/person2/2012/234.html
thisisblog.com/person3/2012/456.html

I just want to login to the website, thisisblog.com once, and let it comment on different urls, how to make it? Can i do this:

step1:go to this website thisisblog.com
step2:login the website
step3:go to specified urls, like thisisblog.com/person1/2012/123.html
step4:comment
step5:submit.

I want ZP finished step5 and come to step3, and i want define this loop 40 times, how to do it?

Thank you

Благодарностей
Баллы
Without knowing the exact blog platform & how "specific" 40 posts are selected for comment, its a how long is a piece of string question?

Is it always the same 40 posts to comment?
Do you have a list of the posts or is it just random selection?
If its random, does a blog post have "next post" link?
If its random, does the blog have a RSS feed to pull post URLs from?

Miller

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Without knowing the exact blog platform & how "specific" 40 posts are selected for comment, its a how long is a piece of string question?

Is it always the same 40 posts to comment?
Do you have a list of the posts or is it just random selection?
If its random, does a blog post have "next post" link?
If its random, does the blog have a RSS feed to pull post URLs from?
1. Yes, the blog allows 40 comments per account per day.
2. I'll prepare a list of the posts, like 1000 lists, and let zp post on random 40,{-File.GetString-|-\Resources\websites.txt-|-random-|-true-}

My problem is commenting on a specific page including several branches, like set textarea the comment content(links), and click the submit button. I want ZP log into the platform for 1 time, and repeat the 2 commenting process for 40 times on 40 different urls, how to do this?

Thank you

Благодарностей
Баллы
The first solution that comes to my mind is to setup your template like this:

1)Pull account info from file
2)Clear cache/cookies
3)Login with account info
4)Setup a counter to let the template remember how many comments it has done - start counter at 0
5)Pull random link from file and comment on it
6)Increase counter by 1
7)Check if the counter is less than 40
8a)If step 7 returns a true value then go back to step 5
8b)If step 7 returns a false value, then all 40 comments are done - Template completed successfully :-)

I haven't messed much with counters in ZP, but I think you should be able to set up a loop that works something like this. I haven't used it but I see the counter function in the macros, it should be as easy as using the Init counter macro to start, then with each loop the Increase counter value macro, and finally use a logic check with the Get counter value macro to see if it is less than 40. If it is less than 40, connect the green dot with the blue dot and you're good to go :-)

That's what I would expect to work anyway - as I said I haven't personally used those macros yet. But give it a shot!

Благодарностей
Баллы
here's a quick 30sec mockup.

The important thing with loops, is you always have a exit. In the template look for the logic with the "count<40"

{-Counter.Get-|-count1-}<40

When the counter outputs a number greater then <40, the poster can exit the loop.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)