How can I debug an error that only comes up in poster?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ive been baffled by this for ages now.

There is a problem with my pinterst follow bot where sometimes it will end up on the wrong page and scroll down pins rather than pinners. I havent been able to replicate it in PM but it happens all the time in poster!

I try to look at where its happening in the sequence based on what its doing but I cant figure it out.

I have to keep guessing and adding steps which I think may fix it in random places but it doesnt help.

Any others ways to narrow it down? The log isnt giving me any clues either.

I need it to stop what its doing if it ends up on this speicifc page cos when it does it doesnt fail and just ends up looping for ages clicking on random things. I tried adding in text checks all over the place but it isnt in the right places because they work when in PM testing the text but not in poster since it must be in the wrong place and i dont know where to place them.

Any other ways to tell it to go off X page and back to Y step if its stuck on there when I dont know precisely where it is in the project its getting stuck?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can try to check current URL from time to time if there are any footprints to create futher logic

• Спасибо
Реакции: Harambulus

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)