Hotmail account deactivated after few hours. (on 800 - 0 works :/)

carmamir

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I created hotmail account creator, during night it created over 800 accounts (it saves details when it will change something in options, so for 100% those accounts were created), I checked Today morning and even account created 5 minute before been deactivated...

What am I doing wrong ? What kind of security is using Hotmail ??? Should I just create 10 emails every 3-4 hours (scheduler) or should I use typing emulation ??? (BTW when ZennoPoster will get this function ????)

Of course I'm using every time different proxy...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Did you use private/public proxies?
Where did you start? From registration page or main page of hotmail?
Did you use random pauses between branches? Clear cache, cookies? Try also to disable flash to don't flash cookies.

dynamite

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, Im having same problem. Was starting from the Sign up page and using Public proxies. Managed to get it to make accounts etc but none of these accounts work. Always says the ID does not exist. Ws not using random pauses but set ones, I figured that because the proxies would all be a different speed that this would not be an issue.

Could you explain the "Try also to disable flash to don't flash cookies." where do I set this?

Sorry for the newb question. All help most appreciated on this great software.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Try also to disable flash to don't flash cookies
Open template in the editor and open tab "Template properties", there you should disable "download activeX" and "run activeX", will be no more flash, and flash as consequence.

smsudar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually, the id is not created in hotmail. I am having the same problem and then found out the actual problem. when
template finished create account button, then it returns to clear cookies and opens hotmail.com. So, I had to set after clicking the create button 30 second pause then click inbox and signout, then create another mail. It works after that.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)