Help running a template that needs different proxies

dsaunier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
Does anybody have a good list of working proxies ? They can be public and not perfectly anonymous, but I need to vist a website and click on a button from various IPs, ideally several hundreds. I have a lot of proxies sources but ZP does not find alive proxies hence my template does not run. I can provide the template, it's perfectly working and just needs proxies.
Help would be appreciated, we can discuss compensations but this must be done at the time of this message, only a few hours left.
Thank fellow ZPers ;-)

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

dsaunier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for sharing. Added to my ZP, right now I'm in the same situation ie many proxies loaded and not a single one usable, I'll wait and see...

dsaunier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK well it seems my Control button is Orange and nothing is happening - no proxy harvested hence the template cannot run. Just discovering ZP so my offer still stands if others would like to run my template for a few hours, as this test ends in 2 hours max !
Thanks.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you have orange button, there is some problem either with your connection or with zennoposter itself (friend of mine had same problem and support helped him - he was told to update to newest version - and problem disappeared)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)