Help required solving google Recaptcha

macwin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys ,

Can some one make a video how to solve Google Recaptcha or post pictures how to solve it ?
I saw few threads but the explanation is not friendly .

Would be appreciated how to use it & ready to even give some donation for the efforts .

thanks

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
find the user ehnoah, i was helping him with deathbycaptcha. don't know it works or not but i think he can help you somehow.

macwin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am also using Deathbycaptcha . Looking how to implement it . I hope zennoposter adds a new update since now most of the website are updating to the new Google recaptcha for registration .

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
contact support of dbc. I know they have only recently started to use new recaptcha.
If zenoposter has a large percentage of the profits from the from the dbc service, if this percentage has gone down very much, then it is likely that they will update the library. Most likely, the opposite is true.

macwin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello ,

This is new API posted by Deathbycaptcha . I want to know how to use this on Zenno :

New Recaptcha API support
What's "new reCAPTCHA/noCAPTCHA"?
They're new reCAPTCHA challenges that typically require the user to identify and click on certain images. They're not to be confused with traditional word/number reCAPTCHAs (those have no images).

For your convinience, we implemented support for New Recaptcha API. If your software works with it, and supports minimal configuration, you should be able to decode captchas using Death By Captcha in no time.

We provide two different types of New Recaptcha API:

• Coordinates API: Provided a screenshot, the API returns a group of coordinates to click.
  • Image Group API: Provided a group of (base64-encoded) images, the API returns the indexes of the images to click.
Pricing
For the time being, price is 3.99/1k new reCAPTCHA challenges correctly solved. You will not be billed for images reported as incorrectly solved. Note that this pricing applies to new reCAPTCHA / noCAPTCHA images only, so only customers using this specific API will be charged above rate.

Coordinates API FAQ:
What's theCoordinates API URL?
To use theCoordinates APIyou will have to send a HTTP POST Request to http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha

What are the POST parameters for theCoordinates API?
  • username: Your DBC account username
  • password: Your DBC account password
  • captchafile: a Base64 encoded or Multipart file contents with a valid New Recaptcha screenshot
  • type=2: Type 2 specifies this is a New RecaptchaCoordinates API
What's the response from theCoordinates API?
captcha: id of the provided captcha, if thetextfield is null, you will have to pool the url http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha/captcha_iduntil it becomes available

is_correct:(0 or 1) specifying if the captcha was marked as incorrect or unreadable

text: a json-like nested list, with all the coordinates (x, y) to click relative to the image, for example:

[[23.21, 82.11]]

where the X coordinate is 23.21 and the Y coordinate is 82.11
Image Group API FAQ:
What's theImage Group API URL?
To use theImage Group APIyou will have to send a HTTP POST Request to http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha

What are the POST parameters for theImage Group API?
  • username: Your DBC account username
  • password: Your DBC account password
  • captchafile: the Base64 encoded file contents with a valid New Recaptcha screenshot. You must send each image in a single "captchafile" parameter. The order you send them matters
  • banner: the Base64 encoded banner image (the example image that appears on the upper right)
  • banner_text: the banner text (the text that appears on the upper left)
  • type=3: Type 3 specifies this is a New RecaptchaImage Group API
What's the response from theImage Group API?
captcha: id of the provided captcha, if thetextfield is null, you will have to pool the url http://api.dbcapi.me/captcha/captcha_iduntil it becomes available

is_correct:(0 or 1) specifying if the captcha was marked as incorrect or unreadable

text: a json-like list of the index for each image that should be clicked. for example:

[1, 4, 6]

where the images that should be clicked are the first, the fourth and the six, counting from left to right and up to bottom

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I've set task for programmers

Judequinn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, any updates on this?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Not yet

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yep

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Not sure, but seems like you need CapMonter to resolve Recaptchas. But OP asked how to resolve them with using zenno, with sending to DBC or other services i guess...

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now really all the sites are using recaptcha 2. Has anyone managed to integrate the deathbycaptcha api in zenno?

It would be awsome to have recaptcha 2 solved by deathbycaptcha in zennoo.

PS: what happened to capmonster 2? It says 'coming soon' on its buying page.

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have the working tamplate for 2capcha.com and also can make for dbc.

Macs Bank

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Did anyone get NoCaptcha working for DBC yet or for ImageTyperz?

Would love to see a working example.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any update if we can use just ZP with DBC?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see, I don't know how to create a template to use DBC API. Maybe I'll ask them directly and see if they know of one (they are familiar with ZP).

How does Capmonster cope with the new generation of captchas?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks rostonix, but the info on the DBC site goes over my head! I've PM'd someone here, and see if they can perform this task.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)