Have issue on running same template in zennoposter.

dwpg005

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The project is running fine without any issue tried multiple times. If I use the same template in zennoposter i am getting element not found error and get failed. How I can troubleshoot this kind of issue. I have put 5 to 10 sec pause on every step still I am facing element not found.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you running with proxies in the poster? Have you set the form # to -1 to find element on whole page? You may be running into dynamic document addresses and not seeing it in debug. Is the script # something like0;0 or 0;_1?

dwpg005

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
No I am use private proxy. Which I will take from a file. Some time I used to get project failed in project maker also for simple password entry. Out of 10 times 3 is failing but in poster only one is completing successfully then it getting failed for all

dwpg005

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Then i used image to find the element to click the submit button. It is working fine but same issue out of 10 time it is for working for 6 to 7 times in project maker but in poster not working

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Bigcajones asked reasonable questions :-)
You should check last two of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IweMAu67VMM

Also,
If you used intellisearch while recording your template, try to use action designer instead.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)