getRow on tables stopped working

zenrast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

after i upgraded to the newest version of Zennoposter, the C# code in my block (inside PM) returns
an error (Action not executed).

There is more code but i figured out this lines (the second line) is the cause of the error.
I have like 7 rows in a table.

var appleTable = project.Tables["Apple"];
appleTable.GetRow(1);

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works for me. Are you sure it isn't some other line in the code? How are you returning the IEnumberable<string>? Did you try rebuilding the action in case some of the code was polluted when the template was saved?

zenrast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm,

its strange. Im trying to figure out why this happens.
What i noticed now is that when the error happens the "table" has an unnecessary additional column(F).
Could this be the problem? See the picture.
I have the feeling that the new version of Zenno does not like my templates created in earlier versions.

zenrast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

i created a test case andi identified how i can get rid of the problem.

So let me explain the problem, so maybe it can help someone and/or the developers to resolve this bug in the future.

1. I have a template created with previous version of Project Maker
2. I update the Zennoposter to the latest version
3. After that the template returns and error when i use the appleTable.GetRow(1); command

I figured out if I delete the "appTable" table, and then create a new table with the same name the problem is gone.

The symptom of the error is that when the error happens, there is an unnecessary empty column at the end of the table (when i inspect the table data).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)