Free Zenno Templates

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,

So, after reading a lot about zenno and internet marketing and trying a lot of things, i've got to the point, that I really looked around for free templates in zenno.
Not for free things, as I wanted to see how other people use zenno, how they structure their template,

- how they use "Switch"
- how they use "If"
- how they use the counter
- etc.

So i've decided to share some of my few and simply and rookie templates to other rookies just for learning purposes.
I doubt that somebody that bought zenno, doesn't have the classic hotmail,facebook,twitter,blog,etc. templates.

I would be nice, so we could share the tamples here, so we can all learn from each other.
We've all seen the tutorials and read, but nothing compares to the practice, and learning from the "big dogs" so "big dogs" are invited to donate some of their knowledge to the newbies.
I'm not talking about some cool stuff that it's making money, or some great ideea, but templates, that could help a newbie like me, and many others on this forum, on how to jump from one task to another, how to connect them and so on.

I'll start first, this a Hotmail Template, nothing fancy or complicated, just a simple account creator, you just need to change the path where the accounts are saved, and it's ready to go.

Waiting for other templates to join the thread, and if there are any super newbies out there that need easy templates do not hesitate to pm me, i'll do my best to help you out.

Again, this thread is strictly for learning purposes and if it helps you out do not hesitate to use the THANK YOU button.

Вложения

Dan007

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great idea,

thank you for that, i am brand new at zenno and for the first view it looks hard for me. But next day i think the best what i can do is check some videos and do testing testing testing. You should be now after that time a pro, are you one?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)