[SOLVED] Failing to Complete Email Validation

thewebpro

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm running 10 projects in ZennoPoster with 1 repetition for each project. The first 2-4 projects always complete, but the other projects are unable to validate the confirmation emails.

When I check the logs it gives me this error for each of the projects that failed at email: Error occured in module "Process email" Message: "message not found"

Now, if I manually log into the email account(s) I can always find the validation emails for the uncompleted projects and they show that they have been opened by ZennoPoster.

At first I thought the Regex wasn't correct, but if I close Zennoposter and re-start it, and re-run 6 projects that previously failed (because they couldn't validate the email), 2-4 of those projects will complete successfully with the other 2-3 projects again failing at email giving the same error as above.

I have the same problem whether the projects are all using the same email or different emails.

Any ideas?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do you use 1 email for all projects?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
first of all you need to know that it can not be the same if you use just one or more emails!!!

Why?

Because for example hotmail connection will start refusing you if you login few times in a row, and normaly you will get "message not found" error...

And if you are using more then one email, try setting to pull them on random, or to remove them from list after pulling in, so you will see what happens. Because if you have set to pull first one, and not removing from file, then you will always pull in first, no matter how many you have in there.

thewebpro

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
When creating Web 2.0 accounts I use the same email.
When creating Social Bookmarking accounts I use different emails.

I have the same email validation issue in both regardless if I'm running all projects at once or if I run each project one-by-one.

thewebpro

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Because for example hotmail connection will start refusing you if you login few times in a row, and normaly you will get "message not found" error...
This could be the issue. Although I'm not using hotmail emails, I am using emails on my private server, its very possible the server has a max connection limit with the email. I will check now and find out.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I suggest everyone who use 1 email for a lot of registrations to choose email with imap support.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it doesnt matter how many emails is in there from same sender if you set your search settings right it will always find it!!!

I never delete emails with pop3 either...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you run multithreading with 1 email it doesn't matter if you use pop3 or imap if your mails are similar and cannot be identified as unique with your regex.

thewebpro

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Update:
I ran Zenno again today for account creation and ran into the same issue as before. So this time I checked my mail logs, and the server is letting me login/logout. I'm not being blocked by the firewall or any spam filters.

Here's what I did:
1) I manually logged into my webmail to make sure the email was actually there, and it was...and it showed that it had been opened.
2) I changed the email timeout settings on Zenno so I didn't have to wait as long (after all the email was already in the inbox)
3) After each connection attempt I downloaded my email log files and then restarted Zenno.
4) I kept the regex and everything else the same within Zenno.

Here were the results:

Before I restarted Zenno
Aug 15 13:59:03 ns pop3d: Connection,
Aug 15 13:59:04 ns pop3d: LOGIN,
Aug 15 13:59:04 ns pop3d: LOGOUT,
Aug 15 14:00:04 ns pop3d: Connection,
Aug 15 14:00:04 ns pop3d: LOGIN,
Aug 15 14:00:04 ns pop3d: LOGOUT,
Aug 15 14:01:24 ns pop3d: Connection,
Aug 15 14:01:24 ns pop3d: LOGIN,
Aug 15 14:01:25 ns pop3d: LOGOUT,

Here the server shows that the account was logged into 3 times, but Zenno never found the message.

After I restarted Zenno
Aug 15 14:21:31 ns pop3d: Connection,
Aug 15 14:23:01 ns pop3d: Connection,
Aug 15 14:23:21 ns pop3d: Connection,

Here the server shows that a connection was attempted 3 times, but it never got to the login stage

After I restarted Zenno Once Again
Aug 15 14:30:24 ns pop3d: Connection,
Aug 15 14:30:25 ns pop3d: LOGIN,
Aug 15 14:30:25 ns pop3d: LOGOUT,

This time Zenno was able to login and found the message that had been sitting there for 30 minutes.

I also tried changing the settings to IMAP, but that didn't work either. Is this a mail server issue or what?

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email verification just seems buggy in general. Hell my whole MP install feels buggy now, for 2 weeks it loaded instantly and when I would debug it would start very fast.
Now everytime I save and every time I start a debug its takes forever like 15 seconds+, these are not large programs.....

I especially love it when I hit append to project and try and test out the email verification.
I will input all values and make sure imap is selected..... then BAMM it decides no you will switch to pop3 and take it....

I hope that I am just doing something wrong because otherwise I am getting pretty frustrated.

seer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I will input all values and make sure imap is selected..... then BAMM it decides no you will switch to pop3 and take it....
Was also fixed + some more fixes for email processing were made.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@rostonix in version 4.1.0.0 it's not solved. Some people still are waiting for fix this bug. Email processing + zennoposter cache for email processing is still buggy. We wait for next build.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've encountered the same problem here.
My testing seems show that the problem related to large numbers of emails in the email account.

Kindly release the new build asap.

Another thing about the email action, please consider to have the setting "Remove Downloaded" and "Interval of downloading" in the Simple View.

Thanks!

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Will you ever allow the option for email verification to use the Proxy assigned for the template or give us an option to use proxy?

2. I notice when we do debugging for email validation we never need to fill out the settings for gmail or hotmail. It auto recognizes and used the correct values. Can you enable this during Zennoposter also?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) Most of proxies doesn't support work with email.
There will be much more errors then benefits.
Work with email doesn't need proxies if you have correct login and password.
And you can use it in multithreading.

2) Thanks for your suggestion.
Well keep it in mind, but can say for sure that it will not be developed in next build or near time soon.

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
tested on 4.2.0.0 and works perfectly :-)
Thanks for this build.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)