Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Greetings, everyone

The template is written entirely on POST/GET requests

Telegram: https://t.me/god_hokage

Template Features:

1. Set avatar: Easily and quickly change avatars on hundreds of accounts
  2. Add friends by ID list or recommended friends: Quickly and efficiently add friends to accounts, increasing trustworthiness.
  3. Change profile description: Add a profile description or insert a link.
  4. Publish on your personal page: Automatically make posts, add photos or a link to your profile feed.
  5. Group posting: Post posts and interact with other group members
  6. Parsing Groups: Parsing the groups you will be posting in
  7. Parsing group subscribers: Collect user id's to later use them for the above features
Benefits

Work with existing cookies and authorisation:
the bot allows you to use your existing cookies to perform tasks or automatically authenticate via login and password on requests.

High speed: One of the main advantages of the bot is its speed. Browser variants of such a bot execute tasks slowly. And the bot on post/get requests copes very quickly, which allows you to work with hundreds and thousands of accounts.

Account security: The bot runs with all precautions in place to prevent accounts from being locked out. I use it for my own purposes and several other people are already using it.

Ease of use: It is easy and quick to set up. The setup process is simple and easy.

Support and Updates: I am always available to give you support and help when needed. I am also constantly working on improving and updating the product. In the future, the functionality of the bot will grow. You can write what to add to it.

Price to choose from:

• $190 - indefinite use +12$ Zennolab commission
  • $90 - monthly +12$ Zennolab commission
For all details write to telegram https://t.me/god_hokage

• Спасибо
Реакции: mavanja94

mavanja94

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Durch die Suche im Forum bin ich auf den Kollegen gestoßen. Er besitzt nicht nur ausgezeichnete Kenntnisse in seinem Bereich, sondern auch ein tiefgreifendes Wissen. Das Programm arbeitet fehlerfrei und erhält regelmäßig neue Funktionen. Dass ich ihn entdeckt habe, war wirklich ein Glücksgriff.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)