Facebook accounts creation and "humanization"

secrattivo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi to all, this is my first post. I'm italian (so exscuse my poor english). I love coding, I'm a webmaster since 2001.

I'm thinking about buying ZennoPoster (the Lite version just for start). So I've wathed some of the videotutorials made by Drvosjeca (thank you very much they are really helpful!) and I've tried to do make some templates (it's a fantastic software!). I've read lots of threads and also comparition between ZP and other softwares.

I will use ZP (almost at start) to promote my customer's pages in Facebook. I have some questions. There are many questions, but I preferred to use just one thread because they are all related to my choice of buying the software or thinking about it much more.

1) Does exist a definitive way to create PVA accounts?
I've read some threads and it seems like there's no a definitve solution

2) Can I use the same proxy for manage the same account?
I think that FB wont like an account if it will connect every time from a different account (am I missing something)?

3) Can I manage the FB random captcha request (with the Lite version)?

4) Can I use ZP for post images, share content, click likes and other human actions in FB?

Thank you very much for the attention (and the patience!)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ciao!

1) Does exist a definitive way to create PVA accounts?
I've read some threads and it seems like there's no a definitve solution
If you have a manual solution for that you can probably automate it with ZennoPoster.

2) Can I use the same proxy for manage the same account?
I think that FB wont like an account if it will connect every time from a different account (am I missing something)?
)
You can do that with profile as well (www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwWD5ehK_0) and biтв proxy to account, like login:pass:ip:port

3) Can I manage the FB random captcha request (with the Lite version)?
You can even with Demo

4) Can I use ZP for post images, share content, click likes and other human actions in FB?

Thank you very much for the attention (and the patience!)
Yes

secrattivo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Hungry Bulldozer,

Thank you very much for the fast (and exhaustive) answers!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)