Extensions and free VPN change proxy game ?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have not used Zenno for some time, and last night I tested extensions and the beta chrome browser, I installed several VPN extensions and all work nice, actually, this is a game changer for proxies, do we now have free good proxies ?

Are there some more tips and tricks for more, I install 4-5 different extensions, but maybe there is something that I do not see now.
For example with the premium option for some VPNs you get 50-80 proxies more, which means you can pay 8$ for up to 80 good proxies, but maybe with a free option for some resources, you can get more.....

thanks

Последнее редактирование:

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I now found Hola VPN, in free versions you have a limitation of 10 minutes, and for reinstalling of is reset of course, and free users have all features like premium with all servers/proxies, it is insane

• Спасибо
Реакции: EtaLasquera

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hola VPN is widely none as kind of maleware. Here is an article about that: https://www.techspot.com/news/60828-popular-free-vpn-service-hola-dodgy.html

In short they convert your device in a botnet exit node, rip off your (mostly) residential IP, just after you installed their (free) browser extension via Windows/mobile app and sell it for about $20/GB on their luminati network (now they renamed their shitty company to brightdata, as the old name was completely burned).

In return you can use one out of a couple of their staled datacenter IPs. Tested it a while ago and they where all blacklisted. Stay away from such shady companies!

The same thing is it with nearly all of the "Free" VPN addons. They give you a small amount of bandwidth or old DC IPs and exploit your home/mobile.. server IP for their own "business" purposes.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you talking about personal use or use in zenno browser ? How it can be reflected with Zenno browser ?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will get the same stale, blacklisted IPs in Zenno browser as you get in your normal browser when you use the VPN extension. Some of those providers don't even let you use their extension/proxies if they detect that you are not on a residential IP (e.g. if you use ZP on a server with datacenter IP. So there is not much difference if you use those extensions manually on your browser or on automated on ZP. Maybe if you want to watch Netflix from a foreign country those networks can bring you some benefit if their proxies are not too slow for streaming ;-)

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your advice is on several level odd

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)