Executing Templates Multiple Times - Zp stops working after a while

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am not sure is this a bug, but let it post here. If nobody experiences similar issues, then there is probably problem with my windows.

I have made an template for a wiki platform, even the template is ok, when I testingthe list for the first time, 90-95% template's executions are failures. I am not sure what is the reason, but after the templates have been executed for a random time interval 10 to 50 minutes, zennoposter stops working. It completes 30-60 sites per run, and I have over 1000 sites to check. Each time it stops working i have to restart poster.

I checked the setting, changed instances completion count before reboot, increased memory to max, but nothing helps.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I get it has loops inside, doesn't it? If so remove them or at least reduce count of iterations.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually it doesn't contain any loop. I just execute template 100 times and each time template is executed I delete current url from the list of urls.

Funny enough the template was executed sucesfully when I woke up (10 hours letter) but in a pretty strange way. It works for 20 minutes, then it stops for an hour, then it works for 30 minutes stops for an hour .....

strange.JPG

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It can be related with proxies.

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I get it has loops inside, doesn't it? If so remove them or at least reduce count of iterations.
i have a problem with loops inside. It gets list" counts list row count and loops for every "url" i see weard stuff happening in zennobox(testing for my clients).

Why does it get weard with the inside loops?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
i have a problem with loops inside. It gets list" counts list row count and loops for every "url" i see weard stuff happening in zennobox(testing for my clients).

Why does it get weard with the inside loops?
I don't think that this information is enough. You should create a thread and explain in details.

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't think that this information is enough. You should create a thread and explain in details.
Thanks Rostonix as always for your replies :D, i did reading on forum and find out. In my loop there is 120 Repetitions, (120 sites) (loop is inside the project). It's because of ram and instances that it got Rested everytime. cuz the loops are inside.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)