Error in the chromium function, help

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having a big problem using the Chromium browser, even if I set an output for if something goes wrong or if it goes right, it goes to the (end) function even if I set an output for the error. See image, does anyone have a tip on how I can solve this?

Ахилес

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
'bad end' cube executes only when there is an error in the project
create 'if logic' cube somewhere in your flow, put 1>2 inside and your 'bad end' will execute

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
I'm having a big problem using the Chromium browser, even if I set an output for if something goes wrong or if it goes right, it goes to the (end) function even if I set an output for the error. See image, does anyone have a tip on how I can solve this?
Please attach the image demonstrating the problem.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
'bad end' cube executes only when there is an error in the project
create 'if logic' cube somewhere in your flow, put 1>2 inside and your 'bad end' will execute
Yes, I know how to do that, but even with everything configured, it always gave an error. For example, I'm going to open a URL that, if successful, goes to Google, and if it fails, it goes to Facebook. Regardless of what happens, it always gave an error and went to the function (end bad), even if both URLs loaded. The help from the friend above worked.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)