Ensure that Zenno does not execute a task more than X times with several threads

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

There's a website that I need to register 10 accounts for each email. I need this task to be done as quick as possible. My PC handles 70 threads with 90% of CPU usage.

I thought of having a .txt file, and each time an account is made, the template would put it on the .txt like this:

account;email_account

It would count how many accounts each email account already has before registering a new account.

The problem is, I need this task done as quick as possible, so I should have many threads. With a lot of threads, the moment one email already has 9 account registered out of 10, there's a high chance that several threads will try to make the 10th account. I cannot have more than 10 accounts at all, or it will block the email being used.

I'm having a hard time to figure this out.

Any suggestions?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
The only way to break current executions if any rule that you mean happens is checking for successful count within template each several steps. I cannot suggest you any magic here)

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I figured out a way. In case someone else also needs this, I have a template with only one thread checking if usernames are available, if they are, it puts the usernames on a .txt file. Since it only takes 1 second to check each username, it's quite fast and I can ensure that it doesn't check more than 10 usernames per email. Then I have another template running at the same time with several threads, it grabs these checked usernames and create accounts using them. It's working :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)