Email Activation on Blog dot com

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For some reason I cannot seem to get the email link when working on my Blog dot com template. In project maker when you click on the "Complete" button, instead of getting the pop-up window with the "Go to" link, the email processor just closes completely. I tried to grab the link using regular expressions, but it too fails every time in project maker. Any help with it would be greatly appreciated.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
For some reason I cannot seem to get the email link when working on my Blog dot com template. In project maker when you click on the "Complete" button, instead of getting the pop-up window with the "Go to" link, the email processor just closes completely. I tried to grab the link using regular expressions, but it too fails every time in project maker. Any help with it would be greatly appreciated.
Have you specified any variable for inbuilt regexps during mail processing? If you have, but the go to url action was not added to the project you can add it in the editor and use that variable, that was specified, as adress.

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you specified any variable for inbuilt regexps during mail processing? If you have, but the go to url action was not added to the project you can add it in the editor and use that variable, that was specified, as adress.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "inbuilt regexps". I've used Go To Url, but the template always fails before it reaches that point.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
He meant this step: http://wiki.zennolab.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?fake=&media=en:email_end_eng.png

Did you create new variable by clicking and checking "New" from menu or you just typed text?
Okay, thanks. Yes I created a new variable. But every time after creating the variable and clicking the Complete button, the email processing box just closes. I never get the "Go To" pop up box that you usually do. And it seems to only happen for this one blog; email processing works fine on my other templates. Not sure what the deal with this one is.

nikolaalx1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the exact same problem. Actually thought I was doing something wrong. I am able to find the link and I add it as a variable. How to click on it and what to do next???

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In cases like this you need to go to the regular expression builder and get the regular expression to find the link. After pressing 'Test' and getting the right link, copy the confirmation link to the clipboard and press 'OK' on the regular expression builder. After that, give your regular expression a variable name like in my example and click on complete.

Even though you don't see the regular expression in the box, it is recorded. Now go back to the editor and paste the confirmation link you copied from the regex builder and go to that url. Complete your template.

In the template editor, copy your confirmation variable to the 'Go to page' action and you should be good to go. Attached is a template for Blog.com to signup and delete the sample post. You will need an email.txt file in the project folder to run it.

Посмотреть вложение Blog.com.xmlz

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp и rostonix

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OMG it worked! I followed your advice step by step and it freaking worked. Thanks so much!! I owe you one of these >>> :az:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)