Element Tree – only part of the source is loaded.

g.kucza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
From time to time the source in Element Tree does not load. I mean the source of the page launched in Google Chrome. Has anyone encountered such a situation? I have the latest version of ZennoDroid 2.3.5.0
How to solve this problem? Refreshing the page didn't always work. Only part of the source in the Element Tree is loaded, so I cannot click on a given element that I see on the emulator screen but not in the source.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
From time to time the source in Element Tree does not load. I mean the source of the page launched in Google Chrome. Has anyone encountered such a situation? I have the latest version of ZennoDroid 2.3.5.0
How to solve this problem? Refreshing the page didn't always work. Only part of the source in the Element Tree is loaded, so I cannot click on a given element that I see on the emulator screen but not in the source.
Which andoird image do you use, 7 or 9?
By the way, you can try newer version 2.3.6.0 already, perhaps it works better.

g.kucza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am using android 7.1 (64 bit)
I will check version 2.3.6.0 - maybe it will actually help

g.kucza

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi VladZen, I installed the new version of ZennoDroid (2.3.6.0) – it did not solve the problem, it still does not load the entire Elemet Tree source. I tested on Android versions 7 and 9. The same situation on both versions. Any other suggestions on how to solve this problem?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Hi VladZen, I installed the new version of ZennoDroid (2.3.6.0) – it did not solve the problem, it still does not load the entire Elemet Tree source. I tested on Android versions 7 and 9. The same situation on both versions. Any other suggestions on how to solve this problem?
I'll look further into it with the details you've sent in support ticket.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)