Earning money with ZennoPoster

Aiden

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone I would like to know what would be the easy thing to do to try to make money with Zennoposter
been trying to figure out some sort of way to make it beneficial but have had no luck can anyone please guide me on what I could do to make money with ZennnoPoster and Capmonster.

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 353
Баллы
A few ideas.
1. Offer customers to parse competitors, their prices, etc.
2. Posting and promotion your accounts (or customers) in the social networks.
3. E-mail newsletter (spam).

Aiden

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Teach me what I could do & or at least be useful to you & work with you some how , I have zennoposter 5 pro and capmonster pro just want to start generating some sort of income please

Astraport

Client
Благодарностей
4 353
Баллы
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time and language skills for teaching you.
But you can find any scheme in "Making money" section on https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/ and automate the processes using Zennoposter.

• Спасибо
Реакции: paradoox

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZP is RAD tool, rapid application development, or visual programming tool, it change classic programming skills . You can make money like any other developer- make apps and sell it .

Aiden

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can anyone guide me please I would even work under someone , I know how to create a few things on it and some of its coding but just haven't found the right place for affiliates that would pay and not rip me off also

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can make website, and offer services, you can make website and sell some a bot, or bots, you can make web shop with a lot bots...

2. forum marketing
3. email marketing
5. adwords ( now google ads)

There is a lot options to take clients, and use some good model, you can be and freelancer on Upwork or Freelancer.com

If you do not know any marketing skills, you can buy good books on Amazon about marketing and selling, or course on Udemy.

Or you can hire some teacher to teach you how to sell your services or products online

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)