Each browser tab different cache and proxy?

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to perform some actions in time stamps (1-2min) but theres absolutely to need to wait. Instead of waiting I would fancy switch to other tab, that would use same site but different cache and proxy (it would login on second account with other proxy on the same site without logging off account from first tab, then it would perform some activites and switch back to previous account to do the same (loop))

My question is if this is possible or cache from one tab will override cache from second tab and theres absolutely no workaround?:-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 854
Баллы
I need to perform some actions in time stamps (1-2min) but theres absolutely to need to wait. Instead of waiting I would fancy switch to other tab, that would use same site but different cache and proxy (it would login on second account with other proxy on the same site without logging off account from first tab, then it would perform some activites and switch back to previous account to do the same (loop))

My question is if this is possible or cache from one tab will override cache from second tab and theres absolutely no workaround?:-)
I think it's not even possibe in Mozilla Firefox which engine is used in zenno.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aidenhera

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, why not run it in several parallel instances? No wait at all, they will just run at the same time...

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и aidenhera

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)