do some additional steps while waiting captcha to be solved

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I wonder if is possible to do some additional steps while waiting captcha to be solved ?

Problem is that waiting for captcha takes 10-15 seconds on average, and if i'm inactive (didnt press something) for 5 seconds page is disabled, as far as i know, you are not allowed to do additional actions while waiting response from captcha service.

Is there way to override this ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
No :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
first of all i dont understand why are you guys so crazzy about the speed template is running... who cares if it takes few seconds more or less!!!

Now my answer to your question: Yes it is possible, it is just not practical. Option that would make it possible is using other template for solving captcha. Your main template would just send captcha to other template and that one would solve it, in meanwhile your template could continue with work while captcha gets solved.

Well... enough said, im sure you see what i ment when i said that it would not be practical solution.

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
first of all i dont understand why are you guys so crazzy about the speed template is running... who cares if it takes few seconds more or less!!!

Now my answer to your question: Yes it is possible, it is just not practical. Option that would make it possible is using other template for solving captcha. Your main template would just send captcha to other template and that one would solve it, in meanwhile your template could continue with work while captcha gets solved.

Well... enough said, im sure you see what i ment when i said that it would not be practical solution.

First of all: Did you read the question why i need to perform additional action, its not about more or less seconds or whatever... as i said before, problem is that if you are INACTIVE for 5 seconds your session is closed, so when captcha appears you must type some letter... otherwise after those 5 seconds captcha disappear and you can't continue....

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can fake type, i mean, you can type, and remove some text before captcha solve , or can you scroll down and up browser ?

priestxandar

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you can fake type, i mean, you can type, and remove some text before captcha solve , or can you scroll down and up browser ?

Yes i would do that if it was possible, thing is that when you are on step captcha recognition ( this is when you send captcha to some service ) you are stucked on that step and you are not able to perform any other action while you get response.

So maybe there is other workaround like to use captcha services API, not integrated .dll where you can specify waiting response time, or maybe some other way.

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First template - save captcha as image xxxx.jpg, second template check if file xxxx.jpg exist, if file exist send it to captcha solving service and write result in xxx.txt
First template - type something, and check if xxx.txt exist - if no pause for 1 second and type something again.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)