directory

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey

My goal is to organise each template for an easy use, i try to explain it.

I have like 10 websites and i need to increase SEO performance of each, i will work with zenno, so :

I make a folder for each web site, and in it i put each templates i want to use. (so i use the variable {-Project.Directory-} to copy and paste easy without many changes

Folder 1 : -> Template 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

All my template will use spinned texts and will grab it in a specific folder. So in EACH Website folder, i make a SPIN folder where all templates have to grab text.

But the fact is this folder can't be in template directory, so how can i put in my template a variable to say : go take the spinned TXT of the right folder. (actually this is a REAL path, but i need to change it in all template whe n i want to work on a new website)

Very hard to explain, i put a screenshot, hope this will help you to understand :-)

Посмотреть вложение 1903

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you set path in lists's or table's settings you need to put it without variables )

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well the variable is only for the path, because from each website, the Spinned TXT path wil lchange, and i don't want to change it manually in every templates.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Can't see how your answer correspond with mine

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was thinking the same about yours, i must mess something :s or i failed in my explaination

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Your task seems impossible to me)
Or we don't understand each other :(

It can be done this way (if you work on only 1 site at the time):

- create 1 txt file. It's placement will be fixed all the time.
- in this file you will write path to your txt directory with spunned stuff
- in your template you read this path (via list, for example, get the only one line with dir's path)
- you use directory processing - get files list . And set taken path in this action.
The you will have list of paths to your articles.

:rolleyes:

• Спасибо
Реакции: Jor1s

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry, double post

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As far as I see you are complicating your life :D ....there is nothing complicated in what are you trying to achieve!

If i understand you right you have like 10 websites (I will name them a, b, c, d...) and you wanna put templates tu use in those folders. And if i get you right, each website will have folder with articles...

so this is simple it could not be more simple...

website a:

-template1
-template2 "as you can see here all websites have same structure,
-template3 what is great when you wanna set for new website, just copy/paste and change articles in folder,
-template4 url to website (best if you have simple settings text file)"
-template5
*articlesFolder
+settings.txt <---here you put like url of your website and things like that which you call in templates and create variable. You will be able to have same settings in all templates
all you need to edit is text file

website b:

-template1 What means same structure for you???
-template2 It means that your template settings are simple
-template3 so let say you wanna grab article, best would be to determinate like random article path
-template4 and it will be same no matter which website are you using..... all you need to set for grabing article path is: {-Project.Directory-}articlesFolder
-template5 since structure is everywhere the same, it will select article and give you article path no matter on which site you are working!
*articlesFolder
+settings.txt In case you want all sites to use articles from same folder, then most simple option would be to use root folder, but there is no point in doing that
specially not if sites are different by thematics :-)

website c:

-template1
-template2
-template3 I hope this is sounds simple enough for you. This is most simple way of organizing your work, all can be done on many different levels
-template4 but for that you first need to come up with strategy in which you want your templates to work.
-template5
*articlesFolder
+settings.txt

• Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your task seems impossible to me)
Or we don't understand each other :(

It can be done this way (if you work on only 1 site at the time):

- create 1 txt file. It's placement will be fixed all the time.
- in this file you will write path to your txt directory with spunned stuff
- in your template you read this path (via list, for example, get the only one line with dir's path)
- you use directory processing - get files list . And set taken path in this action.
The you will have list of paths to your articles.

:rolleyes:
Hi Ok i understand ure method, seems good but as you said it will work only for One website at once, and actually i'm trying to build something flexible and for many website at same time.

$Edit$ In fact it seems possible, i'm trying it.

This zenno is like erm .. killing my brain this summer :-), so interesting soft, addictive, but a bit hard to learn under 40° Celcius :D

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, thank you very much for help, this is exactly the situation

If i understand you right you have like 10 websites (I will name them a, b, c, d...) and you wanna put templates tu use in those folders. And if i get you right, each website will have folder with articles...
Is rostonix and you have same method ?

If i understand you :

I just have to make a settings TXT file for EACH website i wants to promote, and in this settings.txt i just change the path of ARTICLES.

SO if i have a new website to promote :

1) i copy paste new article in good folders
2) i change Directory path in my settings
3) i enjoy ?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you dont need to put any path in txt file, templates will create path on its own if you set like i did. In settings.txt you just need to put url of your website you are working on (that is in case you wanna have that url included somewhere in profile or something)...

at the end you dont even need settings file if you dont wanna make some fine tuning...but my point is that this is most basic and simple way of organizing.

• Спасибо

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well ok i'm working on it, the only point where i met issue, since the LOGIN.TXT file will have all the logins, from all templates (wordpress livejournal etc etc...) i have to put in each template, when i save to file, the TYPE of plateforme before the log and pass : wordpress.com:login:pass

But i need to say to my template : "GO take only the lines which start with wordpress.com" (for example).

How may i do that ?

Thx

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Send your data to list and filter it this was.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
erm thx for help but this is not exactly what i need.

If i delete all bad line, i will lost other login from other websites (i can save it before removing i think but a bit complciated)

Its not possible in get list to put a regex ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Just don't check "Save changed list to file" in list settings.
You just operate with data.

• Спасибо

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No it is not a problem because if you set to load list without delete, then this list is just temporary in your run and you can remove other lins without getting issues ;-)

so yes, solution rostonix gave you can work, that is quite same if you used regex to get right line.

edit: haha, you were faster again rostonix

• Спасибо

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx for help rostonix and drvosjeca but, You have to know, in my template i must SAVE list because i remove first line, and if its a GOOD END, i add it once again to the end of the TXT, and if its BAD END, i re add it (rewind), like this i can post same amnout articles .

Rostonix helped me about this there :

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5868-Post-same-amnout-on-article-on-blogs/page2

Its why i think regex are the solution but well, i hope its possible :-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well drvosjeca makes me a macro witth zenno v3 to avoid a lots of steps with variable and i thank him very much once again there :>
Now this variable processing just take good line in my LOGIN.TXT its all ok

Here the variable : {-File.GetString-|-I:\referencement\Template\Ressources\Identifiants.txt-|-all-|-true-|-wordpress.com.*-|-0-}

Apparently the "TRUE" means that it is removing line.

But the problem is now on GOOD END, and bad END :

Good end:

It don't delete the line, and add it at the end like i asked (so there is a duplicate)

Bad end :

It still don't delete the line and ADD it rewind (so on first lane), how could i say : IF bad end just RE-put the line where you took it ?

I know it starts to be complicated but after this $^*$*$^*ù i would be able to copy paste all my templates and start easy campaigns.

Hope you understood my issues.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)